Gelato: Print on Demand

Gelato: Print on Demand

by Gelato

Sell globally, print locally with 100+ hubs in 33 countries

PawsyPrints

I have worked with a few of the biggest POD apps for years and then I stumbled across Gelato. I have been working with them for a few months now and i would have to say they are great. they are willing to help you solve all issues you may have, they helped improved my systems and saved me a ridiculous amount of money. if you are running a pod store definitely download this app

September 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! Our team is always here to support you, and we're happy to be your partner as you continue to scale and grow your POD store. Please feel free to reach out to us if you ever need anything - we're here 24/7!

I. Greatness

I have no complaints, I'm extremely happy with the service.
So many designs to choose from, very easy to use and upload new products.

September 15, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear that you're happy with the service, designs and platform. We've got even more great new designs, features, and products coming up in the upcoming weeks and months. Reach out to us anytime if you need support!

AstroEscapes

EDIT: I must update my original review. I received a call today from Alyssa from Gelato. She was very friendly and attentive to the issues I brought up. We spent a good amount of time on the phone. It never felt like she was just trying to get me to change this review. I felt as though she cared about the issues and wanted as much detail as possible. while I am still frustrated about the experience detailed below. I do believe that the company cares about us. I've never had a company reach out to me to resolve things before. It really was a pleasant experience. I said it in my original review and I'll say it again the products I have received are absolutely beautiful. After the chat I had with Alyssa I can honestly say I would recommend Gelato. They boast 72 hour delivery times. My first order took a week to be printed. and still hasn't arrived after 17 days. Nothing has arrived in 72 hours. it's impossible to get customer service to answer. If they do answer you won't get a follow-up answer after the first answer clearly doesn't even attempt to answer your question. I gave it 2 stars because if you're lucky enough to receive an order the products are very nice. but beware you'll probably have angry customers looking for their orders and you won't get any answers to give to them.

September 15, 2021

Thank you for your review and thank you again for the feedback you gave us. It helped make Gelato better, and I truly appreciate the collaborative phone call and communications we've had. Our customers' input is such a critical part of building our platform and service.
While this experience was understandably frustrating, we expect that the actions that we have taken will correct the core issues that caused them.
I look forward to working together and helping you grow your business. Our team is here for you 24/7, so please reach out if you ever should need us!
Customer Service Director
Gelato

Wayland Media and Merch

Easy to use and very clear. Also the quality is very good and delivery very fast. I recommend this integration.

September 7, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! It's great to hear that the app has been easy to use. We look forward to supporting you with the same high quality and same fast delivery (but even more exciting products!) during the holiday season and beyond.

Chart Up Lines

I tried a few print-on-demand platforms and decided to stick with Gelato for my poster store. The website is easy to use and their support team is the best. The app integrates smoothly with Shopify. Good quality and fast delivery. And their transparency in prices and shipping rates really help me in setting up the pricing

August 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to read this and to be part of your company's journey. We'll continue to work to provide the best support possible for you through our software, customer support and fulfillment, and will be adding more features, printing locations, and products to help you grow in whatever way is best for your business.
Thank you for using Gelato and know that we are here for you 24/7!
Customer Success Director

Le Monde Wall Art

extremely user friendly, easy for anyone new to use. I recommend using Gelato for any printing needs. The website is fantastic to integrate into any store.

August 26, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! We are happy to hear that you've found Gelato and our integration easy to use. We've got even more great features and products coming up soon that we're excited to share in the upcoming weeks. As you grow, remember that we're here for you 24/7.
Customer Service Director

Revolt Noir

Better than Printify or Printful, less product variety though. It would be even better if they made it easier to connect your existing Shopify products to Gelato.

August 25, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are happy to have you on our platform. We appreciate the feedback on connecting Shopify products to Gelato - our team is working continuously to add new integrations and expand the integrations we have live, so we will provide this input to them.
We also have quite a few exciting product launches coming up in the next few weeks - stay tuned for those - and please feel free to let us know what products you'd like to see in the catalog. We are investing in the expansion of our product catalog and appreciate customer input on that.
We are here for you 24/7 as you continue to grow! Reach out anytime.
Customer Success Director

Tapian

Fast Delivery, Fast Customer Support, Great Products and excellent support. Definitely a recommendation for POD Shops.

August 19, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! Our team has been happy to support you in your growth so far and we look forward to being there for you 24/7 as you continue to scale your personalized products. Best wishes, Alyssa

CovertNarc.Shop

I used this app to start my POD journey. The order fulfill time is very impressive. I got two orders one for Gelato and other for Printify. Gelato is already shipped while Printify is still in process. Easy to use app and mockups are good. Integration and UI of the app and the platform is also very user-friendly. I am planning to use this instead of other POD apps.

August 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. We're very happy to support your new journey with our local production network and app! We will also be launching some exciting new products and platform features very soon to continue to help you grow. If you need us, we're here to support you 24/7. Best wishes, Alyssa

Special Gallery

SPECIAL GALLERY Nostalgic Art: Retro Inspired, Original Art & New Classics. Perfect integration & automation. Seamless logistics. Excellent API. I have used a few other POD apps with various time consuming errors & limitations. Gelato is superior. SPECIAL GALLERY Founder / Curator, Daniel
www.special.gallery

August 9, 2021

Thanks for your review! We are soon launching new features to make the integration experience even easier. If you need guidance or tips to grow further, we are here to support you 24/7. Best, Achille

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7