Gelato: Print on Demand

Gelato: Print on Demand

by Gelato

Dropshipping from centers in 32 countries - 72 hrs delivery

podocustoms

As we all know with any product or service glitches may happen for what ever reason, that being said I must say I am more than impressed with Gelato and their customer service ...They are quick to correct the situation, It's clear to me they want to make sure you get it right for your clients...sign of a company that cares about your success and reputation............good job!

May 18, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for the kind words and for helping us to become better. It was a pleasure speaking with you on the phone and I'm glad we were able to resolve the issue quickly.

It is entrepreneurs like you who inspire us to improve our platform. We are here to support and ensure that your store becomes a success - Please continue to send me and the team feedback and we will continue to improve the service for everyone.

Regards,
Pradeep
SVP Customer Success

The Mug Mine

Very impressed so far. We have integrated Gelato with our Shopify store and the process was straight forward. Uploading products is very easy and quick. We've worked with all the well known print on demand providers including Printful, Printify, Inkthreadable etc. and they all have their strengths. However we really like everything we've read and researched regarding Gelato and are confident of their capabilities. We have also tried some sample products, which we were very pleased with.

May 11, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for choosing Gelato as your print on demand partner!

We are constantly launching new products (tote bags just came in) and new local production markets (Greece and Malaysia were just added to our network) to support you and your business with a solution that is faster, smarter, and greener.

Let us know if you have any additional feedback. Looking forward to supporting your business!

Londong4

very good app they help me a lot .help me to fix any promplems i find , is exactly what I need, and I am happy with them

May 7, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for your review and for choosing Gelato to support your business.

Should you have any additional feedback or need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us again - our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to help.

broadwayisalive

BroadwayisAlive.com is a charitable venture partnered by Gelato, BroadwayCares/Equity Fights Aids, and myself. The proceeds will directly benefit those in need in the theatre community devastated by the pandemic. Gelato has proven their ability of maintaining high quality printing, great paper stock, and fast, local, sustainable delivery in their reproductions of my poster art. I couldn't be more satisfied with Gelato's commitment of maintaining worldwide POD quality excellence. - Frank "Fraver" Verlizzo

Hi Frank,

It is amazing to be able to partner with you - one of the world’s most famous designers and then on top of that be able to support artists and actors on Broadway.

We look forward to empowering people across our planet to access and enjoy your art and creativity.

The Inn Market NZ

Kia ora from New Zealand,
we use Gelato since we started doing e-commerce and we couldn't be happier. Great communication and our ideas were put into action. Great products and fast turn around time. Thank you guys, you helped us to make money.

Hi,

Thank you for this great feedback.

It is an honor for us to be able to support the local Maori community and empower you to share your creativity all over the world.

Good luck going forward and as always reach out if there is anything we can do.

Tui Design

I work with Gelato for 8 month now, and I am super happy. It's not that everything works all the time, sometimes software plays up, but it is the best customer service ever IF there is a problem. My customers are especially happy with the canvas and cups.

Thank you for your review.

It is very energizing to read your review!

We appreciate the feedback about our customer service team - we will forward this to our agents.

If you have any questions or feedback, we are always here to support and guide you when needed.

in construction

Great printing network, prices and catalogue! Its why I chose Gelato.
Then I was having some issues with the integration (basically I could not integrate my shopify store!) I let them know and the product manager called me on the phone to apologize and they fixed my problem right away. Perfect!!! couldnt ask more! They also told me they wanted to make it up to me so they gave me wallet euros. I had a reactive, but mostly an EFFICIENT answer wich is the most important thing because they solved my problem in a blink. Dont hesitate to ask them everything you need and to point it out if you have an issue, they are constantly making improvements.

April 15, 2021

Thank you for the kind words and for helping us to become better. It is thanks to customers such as yourself we are able to improve. It was a pleasure speaking with you on the phone and I'm glad we were able to resolve the issue quickly.

Wish you the best of luck with your business and venture.
Let us know if there is anything else we can help with to make your store a success.

All the best
Styrbjörn
Product Manager

961prints

The app provides a lot of different features to customize your products and manage them. It is not perfect since it is very young, but for the past couple of weeks (ever since I started using it) it's grown so much so fast.
I got a sample of the thin canvas print and it's pretty good. I expect all of their other products to be of such quality.
Customer outreach is probably what makes Gelato stand out. I've had Alyssa reach out to me and book a 30min call to hear my feedback and help me out with any questions I had. I think it's great that the company is in such an early stage and that users like me can actually take part in shaping the different features and platform.

April 12, 2021

Thank you for your review.

We are inspired by the many entrepreneurs, like you, who are using Gelato to start their business and we appreciate your feedback on making our platform even better!

As you noted, we are expanding our product portfolio and improving our software very rapidly. Just last week we launched wood canvases and brushed aluminum wall art. With this expansion we want to give you better and better cross-sell opportunities.

If you have any additional questions or feature requests please reach out. We welcome any input from our customers.

All the best,
Alyssa

Sock+Key

I've been using Gelato almost exclusively for several months now and I very highly recommend them above all other POD services. I've tried many others. Gelato is easier to use, the customer service is 1000x better, they even called me and offered growth advice based on working with thousands of other shops and their own in-house store (in exchange for feedback on how Gelato could work better for my needs). Absolutely wonderful experience.

April 1, 2021

Thank you for your review.

We are very happy and humbled to read your recommendation of Gelato! We appreciate the feedback that you’ve found our customer support team to be helpful and that our platform is easy to use.

We already offer a broad range of products but we are continuing to expand :-) Today we launched colored mugs, foam boards, and brushed aluminum prints. Hopefully they will give you even more opportunities to scale your business.

If you have any more questions we are always here to support and guide when needed.

Best wishes,
Alyssa

Smooch & Pooch

Great support from the team - very competitive pricing and the shipping time is also very fast as they reduce the carbon footprint. I haven't had any issues so far but hoping to see more product availability / full stock. Highly recommend trying them out!

March 31, 2021

Thank you for your review.

We are very happy that you and your customers are enjoying the business and environmental benefits of local production and fast shipping!

We have a great roadmap of new products and features rolling out in the coming months to help grow your business even more, so you should be seeing some great new options very soon. We’re excited to hear what you think of them as they launch.

Should you have any questions we are always happy to help.

Alyssa Rivera