Gelato: Print on Demand

Gelato: Print on Demand

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
January 10, 2023

Intégration à Shopify ultra simple, service d'impression et de livraison très rapide.
Tarifs attractifs.

plandrian
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Gelato replied January 11, 2023

Bonjour,

Merci d'avoir pris le temps de laisser cet avis.

Nous sommes heureux d'apprendre que vous avez pu facilement intégrer Gelato à votre boutique Shopify, et nous serons heureux de voir votre entreprise se développer avec nous.

Si vous avez besoin d'aide, notre équipe d'assistance est à votre disposition 24 heures sur 24, 7 jours sur 7.

Meilleures salutations,
Équipe d'assistance Gelato

December 29, 2022

I m gonna give them 5, they are really good, honestly, the service is great even the delivery service is great fast and reliable, my store with their product mockups is awesome, truley as my first pod service they are great,

FunkyReo
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Gelato replied December 31, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for your kind words about our service.

We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are satisfied with the service you received. It is wonderful to hear that you found our delivery service fast and reliable and that you are happy with the product mockups you received.

We are glad that you consider us a great POD service and that we were able to meet your expectations.

Thank you for choosing Gelato as your POD service.
We hope to have the opportunity to assist you again in the future.

Best regards,

November 24, 2022

app molto facile da usare, veloce e comoda, utile , semplice . App ben fatta , che ti permette di sbizzarrirti come vuoi...

immashop
Italy
Time spent using app: 6 days
Gelato replied November 24, 2022

Salve,

Grazie per la recensione.

Siamo lieti di sapere che l'app funziona bene per voi e ci auguriamo di vedere la vostra attività crescere con noi.

Nel caso in cui avesse bisogno di qualcosa, il nostro team di assistenza è disponibile 24 ore su 24, 7 giorni su 7.

Grazie,

November 20, 2022

I love my Shopify/Gelato integration! It's helped me to quickly stock my art shop with quality stretched canvas prints of my digital art and original oil paintings at http://www.marcybrennan.com

Marcy Brennan Art
Time spent using app: 3 months
Gelato replied November 21, 2022

Hello, thank you for the review.

Great to hear the integration works well, your shop looks ready to get its first sales!

Calendars are definitely a good choice in the current period, so we'll keep fingers crossed for your sales to sky-rocket 🚀

In case you'd need any support, we're here 24/7.

November 17, 2022

I'm using Gelato to kickstart my idea of on demand T-shirt printing business. So far, I am very satisfied.

Ai Mantra
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 2 days
Gelato replied November 18, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for the review!

Great to hear we can be a part of this journey.

Apparel and t-shirts are a great choice, and we also have a limited time offer that may be interesting for you.
If you subscribe now to Gelato+, you will get free shipping on all apparel orders over $25 in Europe, and in the US until the end of year - at no additional cost:

In case you'd need any help setting up your Shopify store, our team is available for you 24/7.

November 4, 2022

So far so good! I've only used it for calendars but they were all shipped out fast and customers are pleased! Hurrah! Thanks so much guys.

Emily Hare
Time spent using app: 18 days
Gelato replied November 4, 2022

Hello Emily,

Thank you for your review.

We're happy to hear that your first orders went well, calendars are a great choice in the end of the year, and we're looking forward to see you selling even more of them, as the New Year is coming soon!

By the way, have you looked into Gelato+ subscription?
This one allows you to save 30% of shipping costs, so you can offer even more competitive prices to your customers:

If you need anything, let us know - we're available for you 24/7.

October 30, 2022

Wir nutzen die App, um unseren Social Media Abonnenten, Produkte anzubieten, die sie lieben und mit denen sie eine wahre Verbindung haben. Die App funktioniert hervorragend und ihre Anwendung ist zum großen Teil sehr leicht zu erlernen.

Dodefi
Spain
Time spent using app: 11 days
Gelato replied October 30, 2022

Hallo, vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung. Wir freuen uns zu hören, dass Ihnen unsere App gefällt und dass Ihnen und Ihren Kunden unsere Produkte gefallen. Unser Kundendienstteam steht Ihnen rund um die Uhr zur Verfügung, falls Sie etwas benötigen. Mit freundlichen Grüßen Kyle.

October 28, 2022

I’m using this app to add prints of my artwork to my online store. I’m finding it very easy to use. The only part I haven’t worked out is how to add multiple size clothing items.

Kath.Artique
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Gelato replied October 28, 2022

Hello, thank you for the review.

We're glad to hear you find Gelato easy to use!

This article should help you with the sizes: https://apisupport.gelato.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017726419-Can-I-add-a-new-variant-to-an-existing-product-in-Shopify-.

In case you'd need any further assistance, out Agents are available via live chat 24/7, and will walk you though the process step by step.

October 25, 2022

LOVE IT! Amazing printing company with great customer support. I have been able to grow and scale my business with their help.

Vintaprints
Time spent using app: 9 months
Gelato replied October 25, 2022

Hello, thank you for the review. We're glad to hear you enjoy Gelato so far, and we're looking forward to see your business growing! In case you'd need help, we're available 24/7. Thanks, Bartosz

October 21, 2022

So far so good. Still early but lots of flexible helpful options and much still to explore. Have placed first order to monitor fulfilment process. Again, so far so good.

Witch of Scots
Time spent using app: 11 days
Gelato replied October 21, 2022

Hello, thank you for the review. We're glad to hear you enjoy Gelato so far, and we hope you will enjoy even more after you'll get familiar with all the features and capabilities! In case you'd need help, we're available 24/7. Thanks, Bartosz