Sell Globally - Print Locally
Local printing in 30 countries. Delivery to 200 countries within an average of 72 hours.
Thousands of Print Products
T-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, wall art, photo products, acrylic and metallic print, mugs and more.
24/7 Customer Support
24/7 Customer Support in EU, US and Asia. Millions of print orders shipped globally.
About Gelato: Print‑on‑demand
Connect to Gelato and access to the world’s largest network of printers and logistics options. We offer drop shipping through 100 print partners across 30 countries. Reach 5 billion potential customers with local printing and shipping.
Resilient network. No more customs. No more delays
Print your products closer to your customers, ensuring faster delivery and reduced transportation and carbon emissions. You focus on building your brand and designing your products, and we'll take care of printing, shipping, and delivering your orders to 200 countries within an average of 72 hours.
Thousands of products, printed locally and shipped globally
Our product catalog includes T-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, photo books, mugs, canvas, posters, frames, acrylic and metallic, notebooks, invitations and cards, letterheads, flyers and leaflets, folders, business cards, brochures, rollups, table and wall calendars. Thousands of sizes, colors, formats and paper combinations.
Bring value to your business and customers
- Automate your print on demand fulfilment through one app
- Get instant access to local printing in 30 countries
- 100 high-quality print partners with consistent print quality
- Easy integration
- Track all orders from production to delivery
- Product personalization: Your customers can personalize products from your store
- Use our mockup generator to illustrate your Shopify store
- You only pay what you order
- 24/7 Customer Support and 100% Quality Guarantee
- International format standards, multiple paper and finishing options
- High sustainability standards and FSC paper
How does it work?
When a customer buys a product on your Shopify store, the order is automatically transferred to Gelato, and we fulfil and ship it to them on your behalf. Connecting Gelato with your store is easy:
- Click the “Add app” button.
- Create an account with Gelato
- Choose a product
- Upload and customize your design file and define if there are fields that your customers can edit
- Select how to display your products in your Shopify store with the mockup generator
- Add and publish your product and it will automatically sync with your Shopify store
- Set up your billing and shipping, and you’re done
Gelato's fast, resilient and global network
Since 2007 we have grown our portfolio of products and services and global print and logistics network. Thousands of online stores — from startups to enterprises — connect to Gelato to produce customized print products and deliver them anywhere in the world within an average of 72 hours.
We print locally in 30 countries , which reduces shipping distances, delivery times and carbon emissions. Connect to the new standard for on-demand printing. Faster, smarter, and greener.
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Free to install
You need to pay for your ordered products - see gelato.com/api
Most recent reviews
I had a lot of conversation with Gelato about a few issues, one of which was never resolved. Pros:
-Quality prints (sample test);
-Very fast service in the USA and a satisfied customer (one sale only with Gelato);
-Good communication (chat help line);
-Integration with Shopify works well. Cons:
-Prices are constantly changing;
-A price bug (big increase) which was fixed a few days later (after multiple communications);
-Problem of shipping to Canada - more than a month for delivery with Purolator - it's important to me, I am Canadian;
- Inability to integrate with Amazon. In summary, I am satisfied, but since I have Canadian and American customers, the delivery time to Canada worries me. Because of this issue, I am looking for a POD that can deliver to Canada faster. Then as I will start to sell on Amazon, the fact that it does not allow integration at the moment, is not positive.
For now, in addition to some delays due to the Christmas period and because of the covid, everything is going well. The products are good and of quality. I hope I have no problems in the future.
Thank you for the great feedback you shared - it will definitely help us improve in the future - and sorry for the delays you experienced on some of your orders.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if we can support you further.
Looking forward to supporting your business!
Head of Customer Advocacy
The Moon Guy Shop
I have been using Gelato for a few months with mixed results. 1 - More than half of my customers' orders arrived heavily damaged - while the box was not damaged, indicating the printers damaged the product and thought it was ok to ship it like that. Thankfully, Gelato has always been very good at refunding me for replacing orders, but it has left my customers with a bad first impression. With one customer, her replacement was also damaged so I had to have a third one sent to her. It also means a lot of extra work for me. 2 - Prices for the items I sell often fluctuate - sometimes dramatically - without notice. Recently, after having gone up significantly (one item went from $43 to $62) almost all of the prices have been slowly creeping up. Making it really difficult to set my pricing and plan properly. I brought these price jumps to their attention several times and always get a generic answer like "That does look strange, we'll forward this to the appropriate department", after which I never get a satisfactory answer or solution. 3 - The aluminum prints are very nice, with great printing quality. It seems some of the sizes ship from Canada and arrive very quickly and in great condition, while other sizes ship from the US, take a long time to arrive, and almost always arrive damaged, as mentioned above. 4 - The app is good to use and the product display images are great. I would love to continue using Gelato because my customers really like the aluminum prints (when they are not damaged), but a few things are making it rather frustrating to use. I will happily change my star rating if these issues are properly resolved!
First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to share your honest feedback - we really appreciate it!
At the same time, I am really sorry to hear about your experience with us so far and I would like to offer my personal support to ensure these issues are clarified and solved. In response to your points:
1. Damaged orders: I am extremely sorry that these orders were damaged - this should have never happened. I took a look at your account and your contacts to our Customer Support team and I can see 2 orders reported as damaged, both of which have been refunded. Also, we have reported this incident internally to ensure it doesn't happen again - we take these issues very seriously as we appreciate how they reflect on your customers' experience.
2. Price discrepancy: I perfectly understand how important it is for you to have stable and reliable pricing for products and shipping. I will contact you separately to ensure I have all the elements (e.g. what products and orders were affected) and then conduct an internal investigation with our pricing team to clarify what happened.
3. Aluminum prints: Here too, it would be great to know more about the specific orders for us to be able to investigate further. I will contact you separately to collect this info.
4. App and mockups: Great to hear this! I will pass the feedback on to our digital product team. I'm sure they will be thrilled to hear.
Looking forward to connecting with you to clarify the points. Once again, thanks a lot for the fantastic feedback.
Head of Customer Advocacy