Sell 150+ Custom Products
Select one of hundreds of premium customizable products from hoodies, t-shirts and baby clothing to accessories, wall art and home decor.
Fast and reliable delivery
Access a global network of 100+ production hubs. Deliver your custom products faster, while waste, costs and carbon emissions are reduced.
24/7 support anywhere, anytime
Our customer support team works relentlessly to help you scale your business, sell more products and get the most out of the platform.
About Gelato: Print on Demand
Turn your creativity into a profitable ecommerce business
Connect your Shopify store to Gelato in seconds to create and sell your customized products to customers anywhere in the world. No upfront costs or worrying about inventory, production and logistics. Our free design editor enables you to create unique designs and add them to 150+ custom products, including t-shirts, posters, canvases, mugs, tote bags and much more.
With our affordable new subscription service, Gelato+, get exclusive access to tools to grow your business even faster. Try our Product Personalization app to add customizable elements to your designs, free Shutterstock images, workflow automation and more.
What you get with Gelato:
- No upfront costs, only pay for what you sell: While you focus on creating and selling, our print on demand platform takes care of your order from order placement to delivery.
- Faster delivery: Reach your customers faster through our network of 100+ local print hubs in 33 countries, including the US, the UK, NZ, Germany, India, China and Russia.
- Superior quality: Make a lasting impression on your customers with high quality and sustainably sourced materials from industry-leading brands.
- Free design tools: Craft beautiful designs and mockups for your store with our free design editor and mockup generator.
- Personalized products: Empower your customers to personalize their products by easily changing elements of your designs with options from a pre-set list.
- Sustainable production: By producing your print on demand products locally across, you help reduce waste and carbon emissions, while supporting local business and communities.
How does it work?
When a customer buys a product in your Shopify store, the order is automatically transferred to, fulfilled and delivered by Gelato under your brand.
Connecting Gelato with your store is easy:
- Click the “Add app” button
- Create an account with Gelato
- Add and publish your product, and it will automatically sync with your store
- Set up your billing and shipping, and you’re done
Easy fulfillment and global dropshipping
Embrace the strength of the world’s largest network of local production hubs. Gelato's platform gives you access to the same global reach, profit margins and speed as larger ecomm brands, providing you with robust growth for your ecomm and dropshipping business.
Since 2007 we have grown our portfolio of products, services and partners to build a print on demand platform that empowers you to sell any custom product to customers anywhere in the world and do it in a way that is better for both people and the planet. Tap into our network of 100+ local production hubs to reach your customers faster, while reducing waste, costs and carbon emissions.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
As a new business owner I have used Gelato to populate my store with a variety of items. I am very satisfied with the product offering, and ease of use that they provide when designing a new product for my store.
Hi, thank you for your review! We’re happy to know you are pleased with the products we are offering and our integration. Thank you so much for the support. Our team is here for you 24/7 if you need us. Kind regards, Adeline
I've been using this app to sell art prints and have been really enjoying it. The decentralized production model is something that I really love both from a cost/time savings standpoint but also it is so much better for the environment. The paper prints have always been fantastic, but I have had quite a few hiccups with metal prints along the way (my first order was a metal print and they sent me someone else's piece, the replacement had holes cut in it for acrylic prints. And a third order more recently had no mounts included). Each one was fully refunded and replaced very quickly, and my customers have so far had no problems like this whatsoever after a year of selling on here. TLDR: The idea behind this app is fantastic, the products are great, there may be a few hiccups but so far it has definitely been worthwhile.
Hi Caleb, thank you for reviewing and for choosing Gelato to support your business! We’re happy to hear that our team was able to resolve any reported issues quickly for you. We are always working to improve and will continue supporting you 24/7 as you grow your business. Kind regards, Adeline
Very happy with Gelato. Customer support is great and the website (hub) is easy to use. I would like the mock-ups to have a bit more variety. But I am currently using other services for this :)
Hello and thank you for your review. We're thrilled to hear that you are enjoying our platform and support. Do know that we are working to provide more mock-ups for our customers in the near future. We're always here 24/7 whenever you need help! Kind regards, Adeline