GemPages Page Builder

GemPages Page Builder

by Seal Commerce, Inc

Much more flexible and feature rich page builder!

Purrfect Cat Gifts

Wow. Just Wow! If I could leave 5000 stars then I would, in fact calling GemPages an app or template builder simply doesn't do it any justice.

GemPages is without a doubt in my mind, a game changer for Shopify website owners. Let me explain...

Our website had been live since Oct 2016, but as our business grew, we needed to seriously start customising our OOTSB theme. Our homepage, back pages, about us, contact us & product pages all needed updating.

So I started searching the web for a new theme that would allow me to design the website of my dreams, which I had already designed and visualised in my head. I was also searching for the purrfect product page template that would allow me create a product page designed with industry leading conversions in mind.

But after months of searching, I concluded that nothing I had found would deliver my dream website, without me spending thousands of pounds (and I'm talking £5000+) designing and building a new website from scratch with a Shopify Website Developer!

Then one day whilst researching product page design, I landed on the GemPages.net homepage and suddenly my world changed!

Initially, I kept checking with Chris (the owner) that the app/pagebuilder would do everything I wanted it too do & to my total amazement the answer was always yes. If he was good to his word, then I could build the website of my dreams with GemPages.

So, although still not entirely convinced at that stage, I signed up and started designing/building my new website (literally).

Two months later (its been emotional) the newly designed website has gone live (16th Oct). I'm clearly biased, but it's now a world class website and as good as any leading online brands website. Every single page has been designed using GemPages exactly as I had always imagined.

However, the full story doesn't end there. Whilst I knew what I wanted to do, I needed help with the steep learning curve required in understanding the full potential GemPages offered me.

Step forward the amazing, incredible and unbelievably patient support team - Chris, Janie and Nicholas. Based in Asia, my support chats have typically started at 9.00 am GMT and have sometimes lasted 4 or 5 hours! as the support team literally held my hand and guided me as I built the new site. In particular I have pay special mention in to Nicholas who has gone above beyond in his efforts to assist me.

At $19 a month this app is a total no brainer for anyone who wants to just customise or tweak their theme, or in my case develop and build an entire new website.

The support team are legendary, and the app is hands down the best template builder on the market. Don't believe me? Then go take a look and decide for yourself; https://www.purrfectcatgifts.co.uk

RoomStuffs

VERY VERY RECOMMENDED APPS

I said that and want to repeat one thousand times because this is not only a very powerful apps for designing your own shopify store but also all about its customer service. My first time ever meet a GSA who spent 2 hours supporting me to use their apps also fixing error from my theme. Really appreciate Chris, you are my man !

Best Regards,

Common Lover

Great Customer services by Janie. Love this apps. 20/moth is worth it. The app make your page into professional styles

HoopLight

Gempages Gives huge value! Support is responsive too. It fit exactly what we needed - to create a simple email opt-in page that redirects to our sales page after email submission. Easy to get the hang of and the pages you can make are aesthetically pleasing! Thank you Gempages!

Voyage Comfort

Amazing App ! Intuitive and easy to use! You can create your own pages with many tools or you can get inspired with many templates at your disposal! Plus, the GemPages teams are really reactive if you encounter any issues! App well recommended! Good Job Guys!

Mounting Dream

Super powerful App that will definitely amaze you and your customer! So many elements and function you can not do on Shopify theme could be done here! Will definitely recommend to my friends

Depicteur

Hands down, the BEST drag and drop page builder. Easy to use, lots of options, and even greater support! Can't wait for the file upload option to be added.

Trek-camp

serieusement cest pas le top surtout pour ce quand vous faite votre page sur ordi et vous vous mettez sur portable tout change rien n'est a la meme place sinon beaucoup d'options mais galere un peu

Shop Sweet Home

I used this app to help me to build nice and clear product pages. It is really helpful and the support is verry reactive ^^

Lifewear Australia

Fantastic app that will extend the usage and look of your page far beyond your imagination. Great customisation features and fantastic support. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 66 67