GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

High Bootz

If you are looking for an app that will transform your page to look like a brand, them GemPages is your magic potion! The team there is simply amazing, work relentlessly and are super responsive, they do know their stuff. My first time to use GemPage and I feel like I have been using it for years, they even give you video tutorials for the specific issue you have! Shoutout to Cindy and Ann, super reps. Am giving you guys 7-stars! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Oh!SmoothSkin

I have used this app for 2 websites now and I am a website dummy! Thanks to this app I was able to build my website as I want. The overall functionality is very diverse and handy to use. The price is reasonable! Most importantely the support team (Ann, James, Cindy and Chris) they are very helpful and their developers too. They will literally record a support video to show me how to create a popup button! I would strongly recommend it.

slean.de

Since I am bootstrapping my business, I was looking for an affordable tool to build my landingpages. The problem is, that most tools cost around 100 bucks a month.

Luckily a friend recommended gempages to me. Not only is it very affordable - it's also easy to use and the customer support is very helpful!

Can't recommend it enough.

Logati

so good, support is also very efficient. The way the make customization for page easy is amazing. 5 STAR

harpersage.com

This app unlocked a lot of new functionality and flexibility for our store! It lowered the development work needed by our dev team, and received high praise from our dev team by being "surprisingly well made" compared to other similar apps. Plus, the support team is incredibly helpful!

Kiboos

The Gem Pages team has gone the extra mile multiple times to provide custom coding for my pages and have gone in and manually helped with the code to add features that I need on my pages - including Sticky Add To Cart and more...

If you are wondering whether Gem Pages will be able to do a special feature that you need, do not hesitate to get the trial and contact their team to make the edits you need.

Even before you're a customer, they will help you and provide you top notch support!

Ellen Terrie

I having been using this app for the past few months to create blog posts for my website - the drag and drop page builder is very easy to use, making it quick and easy to create great looking pages. Support has also been excellent, very friendly and helpful.

homiesmarbella

I had a problem with my contact form who didn't sync well and the support service help me right away.

Happy Healthy You

Coming from Wordpress & Divi, I was glad to find this app to build out complex pages. It's really good. Using it on 2 of my stores to build great-looking product pages and landing pages. Support is very responsive & helpful.

Peterson House

I have been using this app on 3 of my sites so far. It's really easy to use and lets me design really nice pages. The app works perfectly. And as a bonus the support staff are very responsive and are very willing to help. I would highly recommend Gempages.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 90 91