GemPages Page Builder

GemPages Page Builder

by Seal Commerce, Inc

Much more flexible and feature rich page builder!

Biorenov

I think GemPages is simple and easy to use and it gives us a nice final result. There are lots of tools and they can interact with html commands. Very good.

Vyral Gadgets

Just started using it. It has a lot of potential to create landing pages which is what im using it for. great support as well.

Cheers

SoKawaii

This app is very helpful, easy to use and provides a great content!
Also, reactive support that help us quickly.
Highly recommended!

Bonheur Sans Douleur

Literally the best app i’ve used on my stores. It enables to do so much with the Drag & Drop functionality, you can let your creativity speaks and build the perfect pages just as you imagined it. There are so many settings that you can use that it makes useless having a paid theme because you can create your own theme, everything is customizable.
If you have any question or problem, you can ask directly the team through the chat they will respond very very quickly and they are always willing to do the best they to help you achieve your wills. All my problems were solved in few minutes. They also have a very complete source of tutorials which will eventually answer your questions without having to ask them.
Best investment so far in an app, thanks a lot to the GemPages Team.

PHRASEGIFT

An application that is a must for any site, I highly recommend! Easy to use, improves site visibility significantly and gives a sense of a professional and reliable site. My website looks much better now. The support service is excellent, available and helpful in everything I needed. Highly recommend!

Welcome To Home - Home Furniture Bedding & Outdoor

Enjoy using this app for creating landing pages, very simple and quick. Would recommend for anyone.

BARTON'S WATCH

GemPages is such a great building app for Shopify Store. Simple, just drop and build my store pages. The staffs are very helpful. They helped me solved my problems. 5 stars deserve it. !

Maragold Designs

Simple to use and has helped me create a streamlined experience on every page of my site. Customer service is prompt, helpful and friendly! Love the chat feature so I can discuss my questions in real time as I'm working through them.

Vessaxi

I'm using GemPages for 2 days now and got stuck at the beginning and almost removed the app, but then the instant chat support helped me so I started to paying monthly now. Great app!

DrobeRussia

Great app, great functionality, great support team. the pages load really fast! this is really all you need !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 118 119