GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Concurseiro Fora da Caixa

Amazing customer support! Great app, easy to use for non coders and the price is really good. It's for sure 5 star app

All Technologies

Very good ! We have tested other page builders before. Then we saw there is only Gem that features ALL options on it. Support team makes you fill like sited behind you and doing ALL for you. They also improved my coding skills. Warm wishes !

Cats Christmas Bed

Cancelled my Clickfunnels subscription for GemPages. 10/10 Customer Support, 10/10 Page Builder. Literally cannot express how much I love this app.

TIC-TAC-POP.com

Gempage, should be stay secret...
It's such a wonderfull APP.
Easy to use, I can edit, and create ALL my page AS I WANT.
I don't know what to say: WHAOUUUU!
I don't use more than 20% of the possibility, but I see how much I can do with.
Furthermore, the support is reactive and they do all their best to help us.
For me, it's my ultimate Template. I'm happy to be free of premium template, where I need a developer, to change a color and a text! Thanks, you rock!

VANKYO

I used this app to help me creat pages and I really like how it does. The support team helps us a lot. Highly recommend.

Addictalash

The support always solve my problem. The app is amazing, you can design every page how you want. It's unlimited! Quite expensive for a starter business but it allows to optimize my store. I recommend this app which is easy to use!

ketolibriyum

Fairly easy to use, easy to make wide variety of web pages. A few glitches but customer service is always very responsive which is appreciated. Hope it continues to improve and grow. Will continue using it when for a quick and clean webpage.

BeByTop

I am using this app every day for optimizing my Shopify store theme. The support was always there trying to solve whatever request I might have. I couldn't recommend enough this app! It will make your page looks way more professional than the competitors.

Dauphin

Una aplicación de un alto nivel con un servicio de asistencia bueno y rápido. Es intuitiva y muy sencilla de manejar. Contiene multitud de opciones de edición y bastantes plantillas preconfiguradas. Muy recomendable! / A high level application with a good and fast support service. It is intuitive and very easy to use. It contains a lot of editing options and a lot of preconfigured templates. Highly recommended!

Wraps

The app itself is easy to use and intuitive. They are always adding new features so customisations. As for the customer service, they will fix any issues quickly and efficiently. They will also work with our third party apps to create a seamless integration. Would definitely recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 97 98