GemPages Page Builder

GemPages Page Builder

by Seal Commerce, Inc

Much more flexible and feature rich page builder!

The BitLoom Co.

Gem pages is a full-featured app that helped us design landing pages that greatly increased our customer conversions and time on site. When we needed help, the team has been very responsive. Highly recommended.

leadball

A really good tool to make an amazing design store. The customer service is awesome. Quick, effective and really friendly !
Thanks

Les Idées Rusées

Great app, easy to use, the customer service is one of the best i've seen, they reply within 2 minutes to any question. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

gadjgo.com

vous voulez mettre au gout du jour votre store la meilleur des apps pour redonner un nouveaux jour à son store c'est celle ci

SoulShopping.co

The staff is what sells this app. Customer support is AMAZING. Thanks GemPages for making my site fresh and modern! I will be keeping this app forever on my shop :)

Rezilin®

I was tried out many apps to build my Website. Finanly i found gempages. It is the best website builder i have ever used

My Easy Kitchen

this app is just amazing ! very user-friendly and with a bit of imagination you can make very professional pages as compared to the standard shopify themes. Moreover the support is quite responsive and it is much appreciated. Do not hesitate go ahead with Gempages you won't regret it! 5 stars for Gempages' team you deserve it !

HOMECLASS6

Very impressed with this page builder app. It is super easy to use and works great with my online store. The customer support is super helpful as well.

UpComer

Don't bother buying a paid theme, take a free one and edit it as you want with this app, great support by the team, very easy to contact! Great app, very intuitive and easy to use !

Une Photo Un Bijou

Really good service client , Easy to use and to take in hand. You can did a beautiful. thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 90 91