GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

canvascartel

Best app hands down. The support team is very quick to respond to questions and are extremely effective at resolving problems.

Thanks Chris and team!

BabyBeauty4U

I uses this app, and my page look much better, you can make custom templates and that makes life easy even if you to plan to open more shops. support is always ready. i support this app 1000% especially for new dropshippers

Natural Armor

This app is great. I've tried all the drag and drop apps for Shopify and this one is the best. The most capable and intuitive too. The customer service is excellent as well! Very happy.

ClusterFlux, Your Local Fine Jewelers

Waste of time....I'm so mad I spent so much time to make it work. The basics like moving images around or even Ctrl+Z on hotkeys don't work XD you cant lock layers (rows) so when trying to click on things you just have all these pop-ups of underlying layers, you cant work. no one answeres in customer service...im just going to hire a developer, less hassle

Léselle

With excellent performance, GemPages definitely deserves a 5-star rating.
It helped me a lot on generating pages easily.

OjWallet

very good app and great customer support, used it for a lot of my pages and stores. the simplicity that comes with it is great

FastFunnels

Great system. Easy to use and best of all the page builders I tested in the Shopify App store. It has a intuitive drag and drop system and is fast to create decent looking pages.

Kimbrer Ide

After using other page builders we ended up with GemPages, its fairly prices compared to other solutions, but just as good

Sweet and Cozy

This app is really perfect if you are looking for a simple, yet complete way to customize your page. The customer service is also very helpfull and answer very quickly. I be using gempages for a couple of month now and created around 50 pages with it, with different design and i have to say that I am totaly happy with it. I can't wait for the next update so i can have even more possibilities !

Bariatric Lifestyle Diet

Great app, great customer service. I would recommend to anybody looking to create a beautiful site without needing to know to code.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 144 145