GemPages Page Builder

GemPages Page Builder

by Seal Commerce, Inc

Much more flexible and feature rich page builder!

Dellao

Honnêtement le meilleur rapport qualité prix pour cette application permet d'optimiser et de personnalisé un maximum son site

GRIPKEYS

WOW im so impressed!!! This app is crazy imagine how much time and money you can safe just by using this app. Its so easy to build you side! good job thats the best app i ever saw for shopify. Thank you, 5 stars :)

Bazoom Shop

100% Recommended

I loved the app, it's easy to use drag and drop page builder, I recommend it to everyone

Pawdget

They have legit excellent support team who tends to be always by your side when you need them!! Wish I knew this App earlier!

Kalamazoo Candle Company

This app has been so great! It is so easy to create pages exactly how I envision them, there are tons of ways to customize, and I love how easy it is to adjust the layout for different devices. Plus the support has been great! I ran into some issues but Janie was able to help me quickly and easily, she communicated well with me, and she was able to fix the minor issues I had.

Flamme en Rose

This is the best app of my entire shopify store!! It's great, flexible and super easy to use!! It allows me to have a lot of creativity in my website without always asking someone else to do it for me. I would give it 10 stars!!

LSP Actions by Lemon Sky

I've tried several other page builders on here and all left me tearing my hair out as they weren't quite right. There were certain features (like easy duplication of pages or elements I had designed, saving snippets of designs to a library to use etc). Other builders felt clumsy and not user friendly. When I found Gem Pages, I was skeptical at first but soon it became apparent that this is the BEST page builder here. I deleted all the other apps and have stuck with Gem ever since. The customer support is great and they are always adding new features! Highly recommended.

Skin-Machine

Un service au top ! trés réactifs et compétent, à l'écoute non franchement super ! je recommande cette aplication !

FlyingChick

Great app! Well built, easy to use drag and drop options. Nice templates to get started with. Good support

shineurikitchen

excellent apps. I find it very useful and the stuff has been very helpful too. Highly recommended to any one

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 106 107