GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Red Pearls™

Good app ! Very customizable and has a lot of tools. Chris was really friendly and helpful :) He solved my problems.

Exlibris Baco

The app is perfect to build pages as you want to do so. The support team is very helpful and friendly!

VAVI

Support is just fantastic! Ann and her tech mate James did a great job with a tricky coding problem and solved it quickly. Shopify and GemPages together are just unbeatable when it comes to building an Online-Shop.

The Catholic Woodworker

Solid page building tool, intuitive, and the pages I've built look awesome. Stable app too, no delays, no crashing...all-around I highly recommend.

PEEYCU

very good app ,and Cindy service is very good````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

BEAUTIPAW

Tried many drag and drop builders, either product ability is too weak or no tutorials.
Gempages has great functionalities, really made drag and drop easy. Great support always replies, you can feel the backend is a pro team, nice tutorials, really even the learning curves .

Thanks for your great product.

Bowl&Bowls

I highly recommend GemPages, I have two online store using this App. It's easy to use and fast reply.

Colomont

BEST APP EVER! I am new to shopify, I am coming from squaresapce and this app literally saved me. Shopify does not allow you to do anything customizable.. and this app does. and there support is AMAZING! They actually go in and help you with the coding for free.. I love this app

GoodFresh™

Very good app, I use it for all my shops !
100 times better than using a simple theme and very easy to personalize !

Linari Nanotechnology

Great App and wonderful customer support! App is really helpfull and it completely meets my expectations. Thank you guys: well done!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 109 110