GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Vroom & Broom

I love this app. Its been really helpful so far. It is easy to use, convenient and provided great customer service and solutions to all my requests.

Cura Market

The GemPages Team goes above and beyond to help support their customers. Thank you Leo, April, Bella, Janie, Cindy, Tina and Chris! You have been an absolute pleasure to work with. Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Urbanite

Polite, helpful, and timely customer service support staff. Very simple to use with a wide variety of options to help build your creative vision.

My Deal Rush

Best support from any app. Period. This software could take over Clickfunnels if they create a post-purchase upsell option.

THE BODY SHOP

I could not ask for a more easier web store design tool. Gempages has actually everything that I need. It makes the hard stuff seem easy. Not to mention, their chat support has been quite helpful. It takes me hours to figure out stuff, then I decided to do the livechat. My issue got solved in minutes. Guys, you just need to have more info about how to use your app as it makes it faster for us to trouble shoot, then again, your livechat support is just simply amazing and your app is just the best so far!

SleepRight Worldwide

I had a mind boggling error and could not figure out why my menu navigation bar would push my website off the screen, leaving the background white. I tried to figure it for hours, then thought I might as well try Gempages live chat. I honestly did not expect much at all... I spoke to James and he went out of his way to help, he inputted strings of CSS and fixed the issue. The craziest thing is, it only occurred on specific devices, so not only did he manually input CSS he and others tested it on many devices. This is no exaggeration, it was the BEST customer support I've ever had in my life. GemPages is great and backed by an even better team, I highly recommend it!

Boldily

I really like Gempages. Plenty of useful customization options and seamlessly integrated with my theme. I needed to contact customer services recently and they were really helpful. All-in-all I would definitely recommend this app if you're looking for more flexible creativity than your out-of-the-box theme allows.

AMZA Bags

We love this app, it is very easy to use and saved us a lot of time and headaches! Customer support is super responsive and helpful.

Guardline Security

April is the fastest support representative I've ever seen. Thank you so much and keep up the good work!

Play Bop

Gempages helped me get a better looking website. I love your customer service, you guys are polite, responsive, patient and on top of all of that very helpful. Thank you so much for the great app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 160 161