GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

POSPioneer

I've been using gem pages since the beginning of my ecom journey and it worked wonders for me. I love the creative part of creating landingpages and gempages makes it just so easy to create all my ideas for a page.

And if there's a thing I don't manage to do I'll just contact them and within a few minutes to hours my problem is usually solved.

Also, the team's been really improving the app a lot all the time. I love the new Interface design and all the new integrations and new elements etc.

Bestie-inc

Easy to use, support enthusiastic. I will introduce this app to my friends. Thank you so much Gempages

Baierise

A very nice app and excellent service from the team, always there for us :) Simple and efficience app to build personalize website easily !

Nappa Milano

10/10 would recommend it! Helps me a lot for my business. and the customer service is very good and helpful!

wuuffstore

Love the app. Looks hard at first but is real easy to use. I liked it much more than pre made themes.

Trendy Painter

*UPDATE*

Originally I was very frustrated with Gempages, but they really came through and really helped me out of a tough situation.

I had the pleasure of directly working with the Co-Founder, Chris. Chris was extremely detailed and really caring in helping me and my team through our technical difficulties with the editor.

He went through the trouble to really see what kinds of issues were occurring and took the time to explain how and why they were happening.

After Chris went through and fixed everything himself, the editing experience became much more enjoyable and very user friendly.

Thank you Chris!

AKU Teamwear

I'm a novice web designer for our custom sportswear page so gempages was the perfect solution for us to get our website looking exactly how we want. I believe it balances ease of use and customisability well. 90% of the more difficult problems were solved by their great service.

AirOnPurifier™

Awesome customer service. Couldn't get any better in my opinion. Had great assistance from Janie. Thank you

Simply CBG

Best customer Support I have had with a Shopify app/plugin. The app allows for complex customization that is easy to use. They actually use the live chat and are relatively quick with their responses. Thanks again guys!

AndNao

GemPages is really easy to use and it's working very well!
The support is also very efficient and always available. I had one small issue and they resolved it very quickly explaining also what was the problem! I recommend!