GemPages Flexible Page Builder

GemPages Flexible Page Builder

by GemPages

Build custom Landing Pages, Product Pages w/o coding skills!

Glore Official

This app is great with amazing customizations available however what's even better is their customer service, very helpful and friendly. Very recommended.

shophopeville

Great customer support! Had an issue with my theme and contacted gempages through the live chat. They fixed the problem within half hour!

Moolokai Apparel

Great app, Amazing customer service. A must-have item when starting a Shopify store. So many features and you only need to install it when you need it. Uninstall and keep all your created pages. AMAZING

Luxmi Tea

Extremely easy to use page builder app! They have elements I have not seen before or been able to use properly on other page builder apps. Their support is pretty awesome too! I would recommend this app to every Shopify store owner.

-NRW-

I use Gempages for buildung my own Product- and Homepage for a better user experience. For that i first had to learn how this sidebuilder works. I must say, that after a time i understood the software very good! At the beginning i had some problems with the representation, because it was displayed me in a wise, nobody could understand. After that i have contacted "Steve" from the support an i must say this guy is brilliant! If you need any help, he can solve it in a few minutes. He is very friendly and a good partner to work!! I say that because i think you need a little time to do the work you want to do, and somebody who can help you. Nobody can understood everything from the first click. So here you go Steve. I like your support and everybody should know that your work is much better than i ever tought. Thanks for that! See you on the chat at Gempages, the best pagebuilder for shopify shops. This is serios.
I´ve tried "Pagefly" -> thats junk, believe me) 5 Stars for Steve (Support)
5 Stars for Gempages
5 Stars for usability ps: sry for my english.. i tried my best :D

H.AZEEM London

Excellent quick and responsive Gempages tech support re: an issue being rendered mobile responsive. Thanks Liam. I'm impressed by your speed and efficiency.

Htechlife

Very good services and strong support teams, I like this App and the services team. The app is easy to use and you can make the home page, product page as you like.

Fitfoods

Support is 10/10. very helpful in every aspect! Also the app is simple to use and make nice funnel pages!

FluffNap

Make great looking sites, without doing HTML, along with great live chat support, makes this one of if not the best page builders :)

Pulsar Gaming Gears

Great app, easy to use, and best customer service! Cindy quickly answered and helped me to solve the some of the problems on my homepage professionally. I highly recommend this app. You can do many things with this app to make your site look nice and professional.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 172 173