GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

FabReturns

GemPages is simply an amazing app and so easy to use. All you need is good creative and their app does the heavy lifting of easily creating a beautiful website. Highly recommended!

The Damson Collection

Amazing App! You won't regret it! Fixes every website-related problem you've ever had! Key features: Industry-leading customer service, different hero image crop for mobile and desktop (so each experience looks native), resizing of images (so you can perfectly balance speed and quality of every image), buttons and links anywhere, integration with ReCharge (subscription) and Yotpo (reviews), background images behind buttons (I use a nice gold gradient), and many more!

Sunny's Goldens

Gempages is awesome. Super flexible creating pages that look great. And the support team is fantastic. I rarely leave reviews but this company has such good vibes I felt they deserved my time.

Flamme en Rose

This app is amazing! Half of my website is built with Gempages and it is easy to use and SEO friendly. My website will not be this attrative without Gempages. Thank you!

Home State Apparel

I tested all of the other page builders before going with GemPages, I'musing their advanced plan on 3 of my sites and its working out great. Their support has been very helpful, but they are in another timezone from the US so you may have to wait for a response.

Crooked Imaging Photo Video

Awesome App, easy to build great pages quickly. Lots of nice little widgets etc to get your pages converting well.

Rocking Vibe

Very intuitive and easy to use. This app is stacked with features to make your webpage look exactly how you want.

www.universalhoseandfittings.com

I fell in love with this app when redesigning our new site after migrating from Volusion. Of course there was a small hiccup I noticed with a design that affected our theme/add to cart. I contacted support at the end of the day on Friday... I wouldn't of been surprised that by Monday my issue would of been lost in the shuffle since I wasn't able to return their message about gaining access to our back-end. To my surprise they went out of their way to follow through on Monday and fixed the issue. Support like this sticks out to me. Not only is this a quality APP, but quality service.

float

5⭐️ is not enough for this great app – it deserves 10! It does require a little bit to get used to all the elements but if you have a question, great customer support is just around the corner. Just an awesome product!

Jump Fit Co

The app is very useful and easy to use, but more importantly, the customer support is really helpful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 153 154