GemPages Flexible Page Builder

GemPages Flexible Page Builder

by GemPages

Build custom Landing Pages, Product Pages w/o coding skills!

Green Vida Shop

Amazing app with an amazing support team ever!!! i had some issues with the editor but they helped me fix it quickly the same day!!! Love them!

Regalos.Gifts

Amazing Support - Bar none- Quick response, tech team right on point going beyond the expected to resolve clients requests. Recommended 100%

Alutti™

I used the app the design a new sale page. The support from gempages was great en very fast with helping out on some things

ByBrand™

J'ai utiliser Gempages pour faire mes pages produits, même si je suis une totale débutante, je le trouve assez facile à prendre en main. Et lorsque vous êtes bloqué sur n'importe quel sujet, l'assistance technique est là pour vous répondre, mais soyez patient, car il y a un décalage horaire de 7 h ! Mais au final, ils finissent toujours par résoudre vos problèmes ou questions.

ShopNano

I use GemPages for my product landing pages mostly, and it works great, I love how customizable it is and it's really simple to use too. Plus, the pricing is also great!

Food Channels Catering 美食外賣到會

Great app. User Friendly and easy to use. Even I have some technical problems, support team are quick respond and problems solved. Recommends!

marketgrower

I have been using Gempages for almost a year. I have used many different page/funnel builders. Gempages is far and beyond top of its class. It is easy to use, with robust features to create your pages, lead pages, home pages, collection pages, and product pages. It can be used to create complex funnels. Easy to connect to databases and email collection. YOU NEED THIS APP. You can thank me later. And the tech support is out of this world. Steve just helped me with a problem and wrote me custom code to fix it. I'm in love with this App.

December 21, 2020

Thank you for leaving us this such wonderful review, my friend! We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!

We're always there to assist whenever you need!

Happy Selling!

Coirro

This app is really amazing. It has a lot of features, It also super easy to use just drag and drop, and the customer service is also top-notch. With all of that and with that price, it's highly recommended.

December 21, 2020

Our team thrilled to receive such great rating. Happy to hear that you enjoy the app. Thank you so much for your support. Our entire team at GemPages ASIA greatly appreciate it.

iamyellow

With this App, the features are endless. It´s definitely worth it´s price.
But I have one problem when you deinstall the App the features stay there that´s very practical for shops which don´t make that much money. So they can save some money. But after some weeks there are often some bugs. So you have to reinstall the app, than everything is normal again without changing someting. One extra feature in your App I would wish me is a Photoupload-Button i can add directly with Gempages. Because so I coul save the costs for the Photoupload-App and it´s a bit annoying to add the Photoupload-Button with another App into Gempages. But this is the only one I wish here. Keep working, the support is amazingly fast!

December 21, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain excellent standard of service to our customers. We're always happy to give you a hand whenever you need.

Don't forget to reach us via live chat or email, if you need us we are there to help!
Best wishes!

Janie | GemPages Support team

Turismo Racing

Love the new updates on the layout etc - the customer service has been much faster too. Love the improvements

December 21, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're excited to hear that you're enjoy the app and We are happy that our support team was prompt in their response, and that they were able to help you. Thank you very much for using GemPages!

Cindy | GemPages Support team