GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

PollinoGarden™

GemPages is the best editor I have ever used, some things were kind of confusing at the start but once I learned how to use it correctly it became very useful. I have to give a big thanks to the customers support as well for helping me every time I had some problems so gently and quickly!

Audaze

Really liked the customization that Gempages allows us to do on the pages. The app is easy to use and the features that they have provided were more than sufficient to build a great looking website. We faced a few issues here and there but the customer support from Gempages have always been fast and reliable in helping to solve any problems that we faced.

Techstate

What a great support does this app have. I get all my questions answered and they even helped me with some coding.. Awesome. Would really recommend everyone that wants to build nice pages with minimal effort. Works very smooth.

Hairful®

Very helpful. I didn't know what to do, and the person not only responded in a timely manner but literally did exactly what i needed and then made a video on how i can replicate it in the future. So amazing! 5 stars

Bodyjene

Oh my god this is a wonderful app, i use this everyday to make changes to my stores, it is very flexible and user friendly. You just gotta drag and drop.

Even the customer service is at the top level, i specially love this guys James, he is a real nice and excellent customer service representative. He helps me most of the time. This is the best page builder ever. Thank you Gempages.

Dezired Home

Thank You this the nice app, it's super useful and easy to use. I highly recommend it to every one

Les.Basics

I discover this app on a YouTube channel. And the minute I used it... it changed my life. (not even exaggerating) If you own a Shopify store and don't know much about coding or web design and often feels stuck and restrain to implement new things on your website that would help conversion BUT also look good, then this app will also change your life AND also save you tons of money from coding specialist. Then this app came into my life I redid my entire store BY MYSELF and make it 100% more nice and good looking without paying a programmer to do it! + so easy to use and they provide videos to explain more advanced set up and I had few questions and the team (especially Cindy) help me so much I couldn't be happier for this app and the customer service. I am truly more happy with this app in my life. Solo entrepreneur will understand hehe Thank you again Gempages to exist!

Tineco

A powerful, and beautiful page builder, with many well-designed templates and elements library. Though still has some slight bugs, but they do fix and updates frequently.
Oh yes, I have to say something for the Support Teams too. GEM Pages has the best customer service and support teams I have ever met. The support teams are always waiting to help me whenever, and the most important, they do is to offer solutions for my questions, rather than cope with the job like other support teams. They always answer my questions and solve my questions and solve my problems immetialy I asked, and they even offer some technical supports!
I thought it's the most value apps ever I purchased in Shopify. Thank You Gem Pages and the support team!

Allevie

The drag and drop feature is so easy to use. The page designed with Gempage looks really professional. And the support team is great. They are very responsive handles all the tech problems.

Niche Lifestyle ZA

This app without a doubt adds huge amounts of value to the Shopify platform. Without it, Shopify would not have been an option for us.

The service on queries or figuring out problems has been exceptional, the team are efficient and on point with helping you solve the problem at hand.

I do recommend this app 100%

Thank You for the awesome experience so far.!!