GemPages Flexible Page Builder

GemPages Flexible Page Builder

by GemPages

Build custom Landing Pages, Product Pages w/o coding skills!

Sabinetek Official Site

Great App, Help me a lot. I don't know code, but the customer service help me to do what I want. I recommend you to try it. You can design any page you want by Gempages!

Simpl. Bands

Customer service is awesome. Was able to get help at 3AM even! Overall just a really good app. Thanks for the help

CaliforniaMarts

The team is very responsive and will assist you with custom coding requests if needed (any ANY other paid theme developer to do this and they will suggest you seek a paid developer/coder on your own dime!) 5/5!

Mackmyra Store

I've been using this app for 18 months now and nearly everything on the site runs through Gempages. As with all sites, I'm constantly adding new functionality to the site and the support has been fantastic at getting new apps to work within pages. Obviously, not every other app is compatible, but now my decisions for app choice are around being able to call and control it with Gempages as I'm confident they'll be able to help me achieve my goal.

nubebeauty

A very good application! Bella helped me to get a personalized result according to my expectations and very quickly. I recommend GemPages!

December 17, 2020

Thank you for your review! We are so happy that our support agent - Bella was there to assist you, everything looks fantastic. Don't forget to reach us via live chat or email, if you need us we are there to help!

Janie | GemPages Support team

PureLyfic

April & Bella did an amazing job resolving all the issues I was having. The tech team was very fast and even provided me with videos explaining how I can fix some of the issues. Great app, would recommend.

December 17, 2020

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience. our agents (April & Bella) will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and looking forward to have more greatful experiences in the future!

Cindy | GemPages Support team

IZ Destiny

You can make it all your needs very simple. Everyone can use it just spend 5 min in-app. They have a very good support team. Thank you GemPages

December 17, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! I will surely pass your kind words to our team

Megustaa

Top service! I wanted a liquid code but I couldn't do it so I sent them a message and got a reply within minutes. They arranged it for me within a few hours and sent me an explanation video! Really super! Grateful and I can continue with my website again.

December 17, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain excellent standard of service to our customers. We're always happy to give you a hand whenever you need.
Best wishes!

Janie | GemPages Support team

Best Pets Unlimited

The App is not only fantastic but their support team is outstanding. I can only recommend you to upgrade to the live chat feature and the support team will help on all your queries. I even needed some coding done which was not related to building pages and they helped me straight away. Also if you guys are looking for SEO related improvements when building your pages, then GemPages is the right partner to amend the H tags as well for you. Overall one of the best apps we have on our store and can only recommend them on all levels.

December 17, 2020

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us this review! Glad to hear that GemPages was helpful to create your pages. They're looking stunning!
Don't forget to reach us via live chat or email ( support@gempages.help), if you need us we are there to help!

Thank you so much again & Have a nice day!

osiris plays

This app has been quite friendly to use. I am a beginner in this so I had plenty of mistakes and confusion. However, the team at GemPages were very very patient with me in troubleshooting and explaining to me the errors and faults. Top-notch and no regrets