GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Crazyeyelash

The app is much easier to use. Because I'm a green hand to it, I met several questions and the staff help me to solve it, Thanks

Chillandslay

REALLY GOOD!!! and their service is also helpful, it deserves a 5 stars!! Hope GEM all the best. You won't regret to have GEM in your site, and their price is also not high, indeed. Thanks again! :)

Loomandmagpie

Robust app. Quick response from the support team. We're one happy customer!

Homeme Worldwide

Great editor with big variety of presets and nice customisation opportunities. Plus, very helpful guys in support!

Beauty Barn Indonesia

Great apps. Very satisfied with it. user friendly.

Prezzieclub

I've just installed GemPages on my 3rd Shopify page. I tried EVERY Page Builder here on Shopify and GemPages is the only that is really affordable for the price, has every function I need, has no bugs and the support behind GemPages if you need help, is answering really quick and helped me in 100% of all questions: Chris helped me even customizing stuff that is far away from the standard service.

If I could give a bonus star, I would. Amazing app, fantastic people!

Houseoflingerie

We have been trying all the editor apps to shopify and we finale found the app which can delivery everything you need to professional website.

When you have a big site with many static pages, blogs and articles you need a Editor which can make you pages fast and same layout everytime.
Gempages has lot of cool functions which can make you site look like a million and if you are a little smart in you layout you don't need to think about layout in Ipad, Iphone etc. because Gem Pages already to care of this.

I had a serious problem which Chris fixed in 20 mins on a Sunday!- it's Important when you select you app that you get good and fast support because when you site is live you cannot afford bugs of things there don't work.

Thumbs up and looking forward to see next release!

Zyra Box

wonderful support and wonderful app

Alter Cow 3

GEMPAGES KICKS ASSES TO THE MOON AND BACK.

I WRITE IN HIGH CAPS BECAUSE MY BRAIN CANNOT FATHOM HOW A TEAM CAN BE SO HELPFUL, AVAILABLE, NICE AND EFFICIENT.

AWESOME TEAM SUPPORT ALSO:
SHOUT OUT TO CHRIS, NICOLAS, AND JANIE

YOU'RE GONNA BECOME ADDICTED

Adlina Anis Selections

I've been trying to find a page builder with excellent support since I started using Shopify 5 years ago. I can tell you from experience that noone provides better service and guidance than Chris and his team.

Even when code is not affected he dives in to help us out to clean our code so that it functions better.

COuldn't and wouldn't live without GemPages to grow my business.