GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Mount Mansfield Maple Products

Excellent App and Excellent Customer Support. I bought a Theme with all the Store features I wanted, but the pagebuild made the overal website feel very cut and paste templatey... With GEM I was able to easily create custom pages that made my site look and feel very professional.

You can input custom Liquid Code anywhere on your page so it is easy to install 3rd party apps for contact forms and galleries, etc...

GEM is perfectly compatible with all web browsers and mobile devices.

I needed a little custom coding for something and the developer provided support at no additional charge within minutes. (It was midnight for him). I have chatted with the developer several times and the customer support has been instant, helpful and friendly.

I also tried out 3 other top rated pagebuilder programs and GEM is hands down the most powerful and user friendly. I HIGHLY recommend it!

Slappiesco

This is a true game changer. From editing pages to different screen sizes, through building complex blocks easily (Background video in a click!) to building product pages templates which changes dynamically with each product - This app has it all.

It has the flexibility to do whatever you want to. It frees you to be truly creative about your website without the need to code a single line.

Even if you have any issues or bugs, these guys have an AMAZING live customer service which helps and solves anything you throw at them.

I used other page builders before and I'm truly amazed.

Grace Lace Wigs

GAME CHANGER. With zero coding skills, you can make the site of your dreams PLUS you'll never waste money on am overpriced template again now that you can do exactly what you want and create the perfect look and feel.

This is an amazing app. If you are looking to build your own pages and have the freedom to plug in cool blocks of either pre designed sections or sections of your own design, this is the perfect app.

I tried shogun and have looked at similar apps for years and haven't had anywhere near as much success in terms of flexibility and successful non-frustrating outcome. I'm almost embarrassed to say how many hours I have spent struggling with java scripts and css to accomplish what this does in seconds with a simple drag and drop functionality.

Plus, the best customer service I have ever had for tech support or maybe fore anything ... Middle of the night instant chat responses?! What?!!

Really redefines the level of flexibility you can achieve on your site when all you have is an aesthetic vision but minimal tech skills. Outstanding.

Boho Locs

This app is very good, intuitive and what's even better is the support team.
Easy to use, has everything you need and more. No question will remain unanswered. I will definitely use it for all my Shopify adventures.

Missrenegade

Absolutely love this app. It allowed me to take a free limited Shopify theme and build out the home page and some interior pages exactly how I imagined them.

I tried a few different builders, and GemPages is definitely the most flexible of them all. You're only limited by your imagination here. I love that it's so easy to adjust the pages based on the screen size without having to know any coding. You should note that the mobile view is fitted more for larger phones like the plus series from Apple, so definitely check it out on a real phone versus just inside the editor.

Definitely give yourself a little time to get used to how everything functions in the app and if you have questions don't hesitate to contact Chris on chat through their website. Most times he's online when I have a question, otherwise he responds in less than a day and is super helpful.

You get a free trial, so definitely play around with it. You might even be able to build out a page before you have to pay and you don't lose your pages once you're done.

You can check it out in action here: https://missrenegade.com

I built the home page, FAQ & about page with it.

Verdier Jewelry

Awesome app! Really makes taking your Shopify store design up to another level of professionalism. Have patience and play with the editor - at first, I was overwhelmed, then with the help of their amazing staff have been able to use the tool to make my pages stand out. Get it! You won't regret it.

Gabriel Sculpture

Currently the best application to customize your shop. You can create beautiful pages very easily!
We recommend!

Coffeecology1

Fantastic! This app is great, it allows so much flexibility on design. Chris and their support team is fantastic and so helpful. Nice job guys!

Eztbiz

Excellent app and great customer support. This 'must have' app could have saved us an insurmountable amount of time and resources. No more waiting for developers or extra costs to make minor changes. The possibilities are endless with designs and functionality. We are excited to have this in our featured apps.

www.ezt.biz

Michaels Camera Video Digital

We've only just started using GemPages and have already found what awesome power & functionality it has. It worked without fault even though we heavily previously customised our theme.

Peter Michael