GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Ixtronstore

This is the best app I have ever met on Shopify, it solves lots of my problems. To those who have not installed this app yet, just get it, you will know what I mean. This app allows you customize your pages. It makes the design so easy. I love it !!!!! Plus, the customer support is fantastic! Chris is the best!!!!!

Happiness Outlet

Great App and Chris really is a good developer
When you facing any problems, he can help you solve at the first time

Goldfaden Md

Excellent App. A must have. Chris form Gempages is very helpful if you need help.

Wacmicroverse

The best drag and drop app out there, we love how easy it is to make simple to complex changes or build a new page from scratch! Chris is super duper helpful, going way beyond to help in every way 24/7! <3

Man Ique

Thank you so much GemPages, Really cool app, one of the best apps i have used & very, very, very good customer service !!!
worth every second spending on that app.
very easy to drag and drop elements to your product page to make it look 100% better!!
Thank you so much again, will be sharing this app with my friends

Horombedding

I would say GemPages - Drag & Drop Page Builder is the most valuable page editor in the currently market. The customer service is great and professional, Especially "Live Chat" service, It allows us to resolve our issues immediately, even sometimes the support Chris is busy, but he will always reply to you as soon as possible. Comparing with other similar apps, I would say no matter functions or customer service, Gem has advantages. At this moment, Chris is the only person who is handling customer service, I wish they will grow and employ more customer service, then it will be perfect! Anyway, Choose GemPages, You will not regret!

Gas One

If I could give it more stars I would. Let me preface this review by saying I'm not writing a review at the request of the company or to promote my company's Shopify website at all but to show my enthusiasm about this software.

Right off the bat I knew this plug - in would be all we needed. I've tried most page builders out there and nothing is comparable to the freedom and flexibility that this Gempage offers. Easy to use, flexible. and great pricing. Shouts out to Justin for all the help he has done and for the great service he has provided us with!

Flanerbags

This App is amazingly customizable and easy to use. As a startup company, I don't think I ever need to hire any website designer or IT staffs because it allows me to develop almost whatever I want to generate a professional commercial official website. Also, the service from Chris is incredible, instant response and refine/upgrade functions in just few minutes. I LOVE THIS EDITOR. Now I don't need website IT guy anymore and in the future.

Setagrip

We were hired by a client for a brand new product launch which required a lot of technical data on the product pages which are not easily customizable on Shopify.

Once we started using Gempages, we were able to QUICKLY build a custom product pages with many features. Everything looks fantastic and 100% professional! The client is over the moon happy with the final product and we will definitely be using Gempages again moving forward.

Duke Brothers

Tremendous effort put into making this App. Easy to use and best feature is to view all device layouts with a click of a button and set margins and padding for each device separately. Great App indeed.

Support is for sure 5 star, helping me out setting up header and footer, changing colors and price variants to change price upon selection. So top notch support.

If you need a good looking store you can't rely on Shopify basic functionalities. You need an App like GemPages which allows you to create awesome pages and you can't go wrong with the extraordinary support they provide. So 5 Star anytime.