GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Carnovo

very useful ! specially for create landing page

Savvy Sugaring Se

Simply AMAZING!
Easy to work with, amazing support and phenomenal results!
If you are looking for an app to create the pages you want, so they look like you want. Look no more! This is the one!

Kurlc

I am HIGHLY satisfied with GEM PAGES the customer support is timely and takes as much time with you as you need. This app is extremely easy to use! I made a professional looking site in no time it seems, and it's fun! The customer service support rep. that made me want to write this review is "Janie" she is very helpful and timely with all my questions, she even was able to help me at 4am! (est) This service is amazing and if you want to spruce up your website I HIGHLY recommend this app =D

Added edit: I had an internal issue with my page. It's taking them about 2 days to fix it, I was a little disappointed with this, BUT, now he's a BIG BUT, I spoke with Chris from the team. I asked him if I could be credited 2 days for the inconvenience, he let me know, I wasn't going to be rushed to pay, and he gave me another full 7 days for the inconvenience I am going through! I 100% recommend this app, these people are running a respectable business. I would assume if I already paid for it, that they would have also extended my subscription for this inconvenience. THANK YOU GEM PAGES =D

Mark Scrub Cz

Pretty amazed by this tool! I was able to create my own landing page within 2-3 hours and published it in Pages section. Quite many nice templates and intersting blocks available as default, too! And when it comes to support, hats off - Chris solved my problem in 10 mins. Going to advanced, hope the quality stays the same :) Thanks GemPages!

Aggeggio Com

Support is amazing and i also think that there is no better Page Builder in the App Store :)

Tpc Gadgets

Fantastic tools and template and good support.
Highly recommended.

Rumbatime

Game-changer. This app helps you make all the changes your whole team wants. The editor lets you preview how it will look and it automatically adjusts the style to your site's theme (font, colors, etc). PLUS, there support team is insane. They're incredible. Definitely give this app a try!

Methodo

I just started using this app... and I had an awesome experience so far. Very easy to use, very user-friendly, and super well integrated with Shopify + a responsive support team! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Heartyhub Com

Hands down the best page builder out there. I've tried several options in the past few days and for a non-technical person, it has been very frustrating spending 3-4 hours trying to get something to work and it just wouldn't. This program is absolutely amazing, so easy to use, integrates with MailChimp, has a ton of easy to implement solutions. Great job to the developers!

Ivisited

An amazing app with an amazing support ! A must have for your shop !!