GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

okai.co

So far so good, I can´t agree with the most critics about page load speed. Everything seems to be "normal". The app itself is pretty self-explaining and without dev skill you can achieve some really good work (imo). I especially want emphasize on the good customers service, so far it was outstanding and very helpful. Overall thats why 5 stars!

Walluss

highly recommended! customer service was awesome! this is gonna be the best application so far! thanks!

Rewsna

I really enjoy using the app, even with at 10+ h difference the customer service is always there to help you, with video and screenshots so that you could learn after and do it yourself! Pretty intuitive app and user friendly!

AvinaBeauty

I use this app to help me design my product pages and make them look wonderful. It's super easy to use and makes for fantastic funnels. I have tried several other page builders, but this one is by far my favorite since it's simple to use and works great.

infinitetunes

Amazing tool to design landing pages, product pages or anything! Thier customer support team is also very helpful and resolve issues quickly!

LuxPaw - All for Pets

best page builder in shopify and excellent support. This app takes your store to a converting page easily.

Apolo

customer service is perfect. They work very quickly. They solved my problem in a very short time. Thanks a lot

GoFetch Co.

WoW. I am just genuinely surprised and grateful over how patient they were with my millions of questions... I can't thank ya'll enough for really helping me out!! I recommend this app to anyone who is on the fence. Their support is A+++

Bestmytrend

I am using this app, i have to say that they are really a great service, they are ready to answer you for every thing and the page builder is easier for everyone to use and complete, if you have a problem they found a solution for you, the price is a really good price for them service and they are better then other that are more expencive!!!

bundleofloveonline

This app has helped me to understand how to easily build a nice looking landing and product page. The customer service support is tip top. Chris has helped me to solve all my problems in a matter of seconds. Well Done!