GemPages Flexible Page Builder

GemPages Flexible Page Builder

by GemPages

Build custom Landing Pages, Product Pages w/o coding skills!

Maison Margaret

App is great and support is fast. Very goof integrations with other apps like Yotpo and Wiser that we also use.

January 14, 2021

Thank you so much for this stunning review! We are happy that our support team was prompt in their response, and that they were able to help you. Also, we really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime!

Cindy | GemPages Customer Support Team

Lyghtr

Really good app. I do all my store with GemPages now. Thanks to Bella from support team who helped me a lot :)

January 14, 2021

We're excited to hear that you're enjoy the app. Bella was awesome. I will surely pass your kind words onto her!

Don't hesitate to reach us via live chat or email, if you need assistance. Thank you again!

Janie | GemPages Customer Support Team

Portable desk company

This app is the perfect landing page builder, the features are amazing and support is incredible. Highly recommend.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for leaving us this such wonderful review, my friend! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with GemPages editor and our support service!
We're always there to assist whenever you need!
Happy Selling!

NECKFAIR

I've been using GemPages for about a month now and it's absolutely insane. It's a brand new level of designing your website and the overall look of it! The customer service is actually on a whole new level. These guys take their job really seriously and it pays of. Recommend it to everyone, who's not having enough with the Shopify Themes.

January 14, 2021

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us this review! Glad to hear that GemPages was helpful to create your pages. They're looking stunning!
Don't forget to reach us via live chat or email, if you need us we are there to help!

Janie | Customer GemPages Support Team

Poppi Sleep

I've tested almost every page builder that exist, on Shopify, and also outside.
Gempages is by far my favorite one. When you know how to use it you can make almost everything you want, in a matter of hours, without code. What I really appreciate :
- Very affordable, definitely worth the money
- Amazing support
- Constantly adding new features 100% recommended

January 14, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain excellent standard of service to our customers. And I'm glad to hear that GemPages provided you the customization options that you were looking for!

All the best!

Janie | GemPages Customer Support Team

Etch Tech Creations

This app is amazing! It took me less than an hour to understand how to use it and is vital for designing professional pages on your website. I would give 6 stars if I could!!!

January 14, 2021

Thank you for spending your time leaving this review. Thrilled to hear that you have amazing experience with GemPages and our service!

Bonfire Vest

Liam helped me create my first page.Suuuper helpful live chat. The pages are very customizable after you get the hang of it.

Acryee™ High Performance Outdoor Canvas

Great Page Builder and Great Support. The only feature that is lacking is the ability to save global elements to your library. Once this feature is complete, this will be the perfect page builder.

SoulSpring CBD Botanical Therapy

Great app for customizing our site. Amazing tech support, quick response and they go out of their way to support us. Highly recommend!

Viotto

Best customer service! Steve is such a big help! Whatever question you have you can just ask them and they will help you solve it right away.