GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

mycloudmassager

Best page builder app. Also Chris was very helpful and he responded very quickly, providing the best support. Thumbs up!

The Meanwhile Inn

Extremely convenient and easy to use. The support team has been amazing so far. Truly a great page builder and drag-and-drop editor.

Ultima Portable AC

Thanks to Gem Pages I now have an AMAZING looking site and very professional sales funnel. And I am no designer!! And I am able to create pro pages very quickly.

What's more is once you have Gem pages setup for 1 store, you can duplicate everything for another store (with advanced account). This allows you to get multiple stores up and running VERY FAST.

It's helped me increase my sales MASSIVELY. I would highly recommend!!

okai.co

So far so good, I can´t agree with the most critics about page load speed. Everything seems to be "normal". The app itself is pretty self-explaining and without dev skill you can achieve some really good work (imo). I especially want emphasize on the good customers service, so far it was outstanding and very helpful. Overall thats why 5 stars!

Walluss

highly recommended! customer service was awesome! this is gonna be the best application so far! thanks!

Rewsna

I really enjoy using the app, even with at 10+ h difference the customer service is always there to help you, with video and screenshots so that you could learn after and do it yourself! Pretty intuitive app and user friendly!

AvinaBeauty

I use this app to help me design my product pages and make them look wonderful. It's super easy to use and makes for fantastic funnels. I have tried several other page builders, but this one is by far my favorite since it's simple to use and works great.

infinitetunes

Amazing tool to design landing pages, product pages or anything! Thier customer support team is also very helpful and resolve issues quickly!

LuxPaw - All for Pets

best page builder in shopify and excellent support. This app takes your store to a converting page easily.

Apolo

customer service is perfect. They work very quickly. They solved my problem in a very short time. Thanks a lot