GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

O'Steamy

This app helps me to create my owns product and home pages, it is very easy to use and you can do almost anything you want.
They have a high quality support, I had responses to my questions under 5 minutes ! I love it !

My Custom Portraits

Support is absolutely terrible. Slow responses, nothing ever gets resolved. When they do work on it, they can't read instructions or simple urls and burn a day through a lack of attention to detail. Lots of headaches if you are picking up this app.

igoout

great app has all what you need to build your website , excellent customer service , i would reccomend it !

Cup Seeker

To be honest, I don't want to give 5 stars because this app deserves MORE!!! No offense, but comparing to other web-builder apps, GemPages is just far better. Here is what I love the most 1. Adaptive website design (can design a mobile page in a different view) 2. Well designed UI for a new user 3. Just $59 for the best plan

Mrs Red's art shop

After spending a whole day redesigning my main product page, I finally hit publish and threw my hands in the air! I then tested the product and OH NO, it just refreshed the page rather than go to cart. I quickly got online to Gem and Cindy responded about 10 minutes later and guided me through what I had done wrong (choose button over product) and within minutes I was already to roll again, re hit publish and Hello Customers!!!! Thanks Gem, really enjoying this valuable app.

MGI Golf

This App has helped us get so many projects completed with the freedom of the amazing elements at our disposal. The team has been so helpful to create templates and support our dreams into pages.

Cervicloud

I'm really satisfied with GemPages. They provide a huge variety of design options and their customer support is amazing as well! You got a problem? Just shoot them a message and they fix it in no time!

Approche Chasse

Très bonne application pour modifier son site le service client répond rapidement j'ai pu faire toutes les modifications néccessaires

Probio7

Gempages is easy to use! it is no brainer! Customer Service is there to help you all the time. I am so happy and satisfied with their service!

Ergotherapy

Our site is 90% made up of GemPages and I know that any issue I may have is resolved immediately and very professionally. Thanks Ken! I would definitely recommend these guys!