GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

ReGainMassageGun

very good app, Janie helped me out very good. Gempages is so flexible it's amazing! Highly Recommend

Vertunes

Definitely top notch customer service, and the best page builder available on shopify. Dont waste your time by searching other ones

eardotsglobal

Simply an outstanding page-building tool. Every time I had a problem with anything regarding the store I was building the customer support team was quick to help & sort out the problem. 10/10! You need to use this page builder! :)

seedz

Great app, and great support for people like me who are often lost while creating a website :) :) :)

thebeststoreis

Super APP , flexible in buidling all kinds of pages with low cost. The customer service is super helpful and replies quickly. Highly recommended.

Big Cars 4 Kids

I was experiencing real difficulty trying to integrate Quadpay into my GemPages Product Page. This was not an easy task but Tina and the good people at GemPages stuck with it and eventually came up with a solution. I have used many different page builders but GemPages is IMHO by far the easiest to master and provides the most professional looking results. More than that the customer service and support is just excellent.

Bloomseas

This app is awesome. Good service and easy to use. Super time savior, it is an amazing app with low cost.

TeepeeJoy

Great App! Goes well with their Ecom Solid Theme as well. Customer Support is very responsive and helpful!

Poket Pal

I've tried a lot of apps but gempages is literally super easy and impressive. they have the best customer support in the world. you don't need paid themes to create classy and high convertible pages. shout out to James for helping me out even on Sunday. 5 out 5 . definitely highly recommend this.

Hypuff

Wow, I wonder how I haven't been using this app, its amazing, it helps u customize everything.. and the support team? they are AMAZING and REALLY HELPFUL! 5 stars from me! :-)