GemPages Flexible Page Builder

GemPages Flexible Page Builder

by GemPages

Build custom Landing Pages, Product Pages w/o coding skills!

41 - 50 of 1993 reviews

Noire Gardens

GemPages is great for allowing a pretty good amount of customization. One of the things that's driven me crazy about Shopify is that it's so limiting with what can be done. With using GemPages I can completely customize the pages! The app is pretty easy to use although it takes a bit of playing around to get the hang of it. If I've been stuck then the help articles come in handy and they get back within a day if there are any issues. I've only had one issue that I couldn't get around but it wasn't a major thing. Overall it's well worth it if you want to customize your site!

BabyHandprintCo

Great app, but more importantly great support team. This app is a must have if you want to quickly build custom pages

Seychelles Haircare

This App has been very easy to use when it came to redesigning our online store and quick updates. If you ever need any help their online chat with their representatives are incredibly helpful! I recommend!

January 8, 2021

We're proud to companion with your business. Glad to hear that support agents were there to help you get familiar to GemPages. If there is anything more we can do to assist, please do let us know via live chat or email support@gempages.help. Thank you very much!

SleepDivinity

Fixing my review, was 2 stars before. They have a bomb customer service, helped me figure out everything and make my site look better and optimized. There are a few glitches here and there but for the most part it's awesome
Thanks Steve!

Hey my friend,

Thank you for your feedback.

I'm really sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our app. My colleague Liam has reached out with some information regarding all of the instructions and suggestions that would help you will understand more about our page builder.

Thank you for giving GemPages a try, we really appreciate it. Liam will continue to work with you in order to hopefully turn this experience around for you.

We would love the opportunity to reverse your negative experience and turn it into a positive one. Our client experience is our highest priority and we want you to feel that. We've left you an email and looking forward to hearing from you!

Cindy | Team Lead, Customer Support

Whiskira

Very nice customer support team. Solved my problem completely and is very kind. Great features as well. Recommend!

Hi my friend,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are so delighted that you rate our service as 5 star as we strive to provide just that for all our customers.
Don't hesitate to reach us if we can do anything to assist!

Best wishes!

blutrance

I absolutely love this app it's a MUST HAVE for me! At first it was kind of hard to use not gonna lie but after a while of just playing around with it I got the hang of it and now it's super easy to use. Support is on point especially April, Thank you April for helping me out and walking me step by step.

January 8, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain excellent standard of service to our customers. Our agent - April will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day.

We're always happy to give you a hand whenever you need.
Best wishes!

Sleep Zone

I use this app to help me operate my website.
yesterday these's some error on my home page, Gem's service team help me fix them and very kind to answer my questions. Thanks

Desertart

Without Gempages my conversion would never have been this high, they are always there for me when I need them so if you are looking for a decent app to build pages with a good look and convert conversion I would definitely recommend Gempages. Well done guys! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

January 7, 2021

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! Happy to hear that GemPages provided you the customisation options that you were looking for! Everything is looking excellent!
Let us know via live chat or email support@gempages.help if there is anything else that we can help you with!

MyTubbo

Incredible app, everything works perfectly, but the most amazing thing is customer service, this app is a must have!!

January 7, 2021

Thank you for your review! We are happy that our support team was prompt in their response, and that they were able to help you. Thank you very much for using GemPages!

Cindy | GemPages Support Team

TijdVoorEspresso.nl

Gempages is super eenvoudig in gebruik. Hier komen geen enkele codering skills aan te pas. Als er wel iets in de code veranderd moet worden, helpt de klantenhulp je super snel! Ik ben zeer tevreden over hoe zij met mij als klant omgaan!

January 7, 2021

We're proud to companion with your bussiness. Glad to hear that our support agent was there to help you get familiar to GemPages. If there is anything more we can do to assist, please do let us know via live chat or email support@gempages.help. Thank you very much!