GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

HAGO MALL

I am very satisfied with the product quality of gempages. Almost all of my requests were processed. Thanks gempages team!

BALMTA

GemPages is a Great app, I Would Recommend to anyone to make their website look Absolutely Amazing! The App is very easy to use, and the staff is Always Very Quick To Respond and Friendly

ZonePro Barrier Systems

Gem Pages is awesome. Great support. Happy to have found them! Wish I would have found them before I wasted my money on a theme. Would definitely recommend to anyone choosing a page builder.

buff-box

Don't have much experience with other page builders or coding, but IMO gempages is a good option for everybody who wants to build a more custom store, landing page, funnel for his/her Shopify store. The support is helpful most of the times, and they can provide real solutions. Of course it has it's limitations but that's true for every other drag&drop page builders too I guess. With the 10-day free trial it's a no brainer to at least try this out for a better UI design ( if someone doesn't know how to code or just the really basic stuff ).

Insight Cordless Lighting

Excellent app and fantastic support from all team members. Very responsive and helpful! We would recommend this app.

ReGainMassageGun

very good app, Janie helped me out very good. Gempages is so flexible it's amazing! Highly Recommend

Vertunes

Definitely top notch customer service, and the best page builder available on shopify. Dont waste your time by searching other ones

eardotsglobal

Simply an outstanding page-building tool. Every time I had a problem with anything regarding the store I was building the customer support team was quick to help & sort out the problem. 10/10! You need to use this page builder! :)

seedz

Great app, and great support for people like me who are often lost while creating a website :) :) :)

thebeststoreis

Super APP , flexible in buidling all kinds of pages with low cost. The customer service is super helpful and replies quickly. Highly recommended.