GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Mila.Vert

Great app, support is super quick. I am using it to redesign product page, collection page and custom landing page.

ChampVibes

Gempages customer support is great and fast response! Help me solve me issue within 10mins! Great tool to use!

Moptastik

One of the best landing page setups I've used. Customer support is very helpful and responsive. Typically solve problems within 20mins depending on the situation. I recommend!

Lisse Shave Inc.

Amazing customer service! I had major issues when I published a new theme but Cindy + team responded very quickly and sorted it out over chat. Fantastic.

Backpackkingdom

I really like this app and nice customer service :) it's honestly the best thing i've ever seen! Very easy to build your landingpage! Highly recommend it!

Back Support

The response time on their support team is honestly the best I've seen. Very in-depth explanations and guidance with helping you build what you need to build. The app itself is simple and easy to use and has a great interface. 10/10 recommend

Numinec Canvas

I need a something for help, and I was not expecting much. Turned out customer support was very helpful and friendly. Definitely recommended.

Boutique Streetwear

Honestly, one of the best App ine the Shopify Store ! It's pretty intuitive, you can quickly understand... Very usefull to build our own shop !

Move My Cart

Amazing app with loads of features. Their customer support is top-notch! fixed all my issues quickly.

Mystime

Do you know Richard the lionheart?
In the support team of this app there a person named Leo that are a real lion not just the heart.
Leo, my friend you ROCK!