GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Back Support

The response time on their support team is honestly the best I've seen. Very in-depth explanations and guidance with helping you build what you need to build. The app itself is simple and easy to use and has a great interface. 10/10 recommend

Numinec Canvas

I need a something for help, and I was not expecting much. Turned out customer support was very helpful and friendly. Definitely recommended.

Boutique Streetwear

Honestly, one of the best App ine the Shopify Store ! It's pretty intuitive, you can quickly understand... Very usefull to build our own shop !

Move My Cart

Amazing app with loads of features. Their customer support is top-notch! fixed all my issues quickly.

Mystime

Do you know Richard the lionheart?
In the support team of this app there a person named Leo that are a real lion not just the heart.
Leo, my friend you ROCK!

Desire Wear 8 ltd

had a few small issues and james and cindy solved them in a blink of an eye
perfect page builder and perfect customer service A********

RedHorseUSA KIDS

GemPages is amazing. Easy to learn and excellent customer service. GemPages team is easy to work with and solved my learning curve issue in 24hours. Thank you GemPages for helping make my store look amazing.

Ephira

This app is really good. I recommend it and heir customer service is awesome. His name was Chris, and he helped design my website really nice.

KoKo Shiseido Beauté

I'd spent many frustrating hours trying to make my pages look right on multiple devices, and this is the first time ever that I was able to do this using this app without any coding. It requires a little bit of learning in the beginning, but it is much more intuitive than many theme designers. If you get stuck, No sweat, Cindy and other top notch support team are close at hand to guide your way. I used to have to wait several days just to get a simple question answered. Thank you Cindy !

Pro Pods X

This app is great for page design and will help your store look amazing! It has tons of features that are easy to use but it will still take some time to learn all the features like anything! Great customer service too!