GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

mysweetmoppy

Excellent,

le service est très réactif, il on su régler mes problèmes très rapidement.
mon site et beaucoup plus optimiser, merci.

IntyEssentials.com

I've been working with Gem for several months, building individual pages and collections. It's far more flexible than my theme. Customer support team has been super helpful whenever I have an issue. Can't thank them enough.

Our Home Future

The app is great because it allows you to make incredible landing pages. It's easy to use and when you have questions, we answer them quickly. Thank you

Key Element Skincare

I absolutely LOVE Gempages! In my opinion it beats other apps, including Shogun, quite soundly! The functionality is great. It's very intuitive and flexible. The support is wonderful. Cindy, especially, has been quick to respond and solve my issues quickly (not that there were many issues with Gempages at all!) I highly recommend Gempages.

Momma'z Favorite

This app is the best page builder by far for Shopify... Customer support is far superior to any other software too.

Hippo500

I highly recommend this app if you are serious in your business! Many features, I feel like I can do anything in this app. And I always get fast 'top notch' support! :)

topshopper.it

We've been using this app for a few months now and I have nothing but good things to say. The overall user experience is fantastic. The app is very intuitive and easy to use. And Gempage's customer support is amazing! They are very responsive, quick, and always happy to help. We wanted to add a feature that wasn't offered in the app and they immediately provided us with the html code.
I highly recommend!

Cgaga Software

GemPages offers really excellent services. I'm a worker of my boss who's a Shopify merchant. I persuaded my boss adopt this tool months ago. I get real help from GemPage staff.

When I have issues editing website pages, either light ones like changing text color separately or severe issues like retrieving a lost page, I talk to the service personnel and they replied me in a very helpful way.

Special thanks goes to Tina who has helped me a lot. And Many thanks to other service staff such as April. And lots of thanks to the technician staff who solve problems in a skilful manner.

IDEASXT

I have the basic version of gempages, however, I am a person who likes to do things as well as possible, it has helped me a lot to work on my page since I don't program in HTML.
My page had a professional look but I needed to improve it, but with gempages I have been able to perfect the details, without a doubt, 5 stars

Spirenetic

The app is super beginner-friendly and you can adjust everything in order to make your pages exactly how you want them to look. You are not limited like whatever other themes. The customer service is on point.