GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Alpha Shaver™

The worst and most insincere customer support I've ever had with any apps on Shopify. They do NOT solve your problems, they do not respond for important billing issues, and other issues. Deleted this app and moved to PageFly Builder. Much better support there. Gem Pages support neglects their paying customers. They should be ashamed. Horrible.

My Custom Portraits

Support is absolutely terrible. Slow responses, nothing ever gets resolved. When they do work on it, they can't read instructions or simple urls and burn a day through a lack of attention to detail. Lots of headaches if you are picking up this app.

Painetic

Built a few landing pages for my store and I've have a few issues, so naturally I contacted customer support. NO RESPONSE! Even though they claim a 15 minute response time, I haven't got a response in 2 DAYS for my most recent issue, which is preventing me from running my store. Very dissatisfied and will need a refund if I can't get in contact with a support member.

One Urban Tribe

Left code behind after I uninstalled and support has ignored me when I contacted them to ask how to get rid of it. Tired of Shopify apps being allowed to do this.

AMILE CREATIVE

The product is difficult to use, confusing and have lot of errors, especially when preview on different devices (phone; laptop; desktop)

EasyQuickStore

Support is taking longer time to get a reply!! Having issues to integrate with theme even the first issue fixed BUT it will happen again!! Technical issue cant fix immediately!! Wasting time...Need a refund...

Sports Food SMN

Horrible plugin and worse customer service. When we first installed the GemPages plugin our footer disappeared as it was re-written by the app and the support was unable to fix the issue. The video and carousel features were both broken and each time we reached out they said they would respond in 12 hours, never did, and never had a solution. If you are hoping to build pages quickly and seamlessly I would not recommend using this plugin. There are many other options that will be better than this.

Breathless Photos

It is really shitty that this app has no discernible way to cancel. It's not a function of the app, it's not in FAQs, you can't even google it. Unacceptable, especially after they went down and no one answered me for days.

L'Atelier du Ferment

ENORMEMENT de bugs, une correction automatique aléatoire,espaces non voulus,20euros c'est très cher!

DeadGal

Not impressed with this app at all. I was trying to speed up pages not slow them down. Need some serious work on this app.

Previous 1 3