GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

The Everything Pro Store

I used it alot and its a very very good tool! But once you start editing and using it and suppose you manage a few pages, the app starts to lag and it brings alot of pain! Lets hope for an update!!!

Praying

Its ok, kinda buggy and lacking some features that make it difficult to make quick changes. pretty overpriced in my opinion. support is whatever.

heartlandfood

Hi, we are still waiting for APRIL to resolve the collection display issue which is a obvious bug...
We have 2 other stores using GEMPAGES and there is no problem.. (no big issue i.e.) but we encounter the collection page displaying the wrong product items.. please settle it ASAP for us and as mentioned to APRIL (your support staff), we need to go live tomorrow... Please assist... It may also have been our problem but we need to assistance ASAP...

CRANN

It started off great! NOW A NIGHTMARE stay away. The platform is full of bugs and doesn't update correctly and has caused me to shut down my website NEVER HAD A ISSUE WITH ANYONE LIKE THIS!

Artchu

Pretty cool app but didn't liked the costumer care it feels like they almost don't want to help you

Our Boat House

I used this app to customize my shopify pages and collections. I like the features, the ease of use and the price. Unfortunately I have found that documentation on app features is very limited and the tech support takes too long to respond and then the response is not complete and requires several back and forth communications to get the answers that I need. I pay for the pro version which says it includes quick response. Since I haven't experienced this I requested information about getting a quicker response if I upgrade to the highest plan and still have not heard back.

Royalty Mobile

I love this app but for some reason my themes be messing up every time i switch from desktop to phone and its really annoying please fix it asap

ILOVEYOUPASSITON

5 stars for a good builder but -2 stars for poor customer relations.

Good app, but seems to be under new management and the new management is not very accommodating. I signed up last year and liked the app. But then when doing some construction on the site recently, the app was inadvertently deleted. Well, turns out they have increased pricing since I installed it before and they are not willing to honour the price I was previously paying. Yes, my bad for deleting the app. But also their bad for trying to squeeze me for more money instead of keeping a happy customer happy. So, I am moving to a different builder as I am not eager to work with this team any more since they are not eager to work with me.

vibrantglo

The support is quite slow.. hopefully the support line can respond to your issues faster. Can be very confusing to set up as there is much tutorials

Rollatte

The app does have a lot of nice design features, but also has its significant drawbacks. For one, it's quiet hard and complicated to use, and designing pages (or even just sections) with it can be a tiring and draining experience that takes much of your time. In addition, when you try to edit an existing subpage with the app, all the existing content of the page gets completely messed up, and at least in my experience, the features I tried to add (in existing subpages) didn't even work properly.

I'm currently using the app as a temporary solution until I get a new theme, to complete a lot of things that are missing in my current free, sucky theme. I only used to build the home page. This app is, indeed, good as a specific or a short-term solution for a feature that's missing in your theme, but I don't recommend using it as a long-term solution or build your entire store with it.

Previous 1