GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Tiger Tool

The app does as it should - helps you build custom pages however, my biggest gripe is their customer support. We pay for their advanced plan and with that, comes VIP Support but so far, the support doesn't seem any different than what we were receiving on starter plans. In fact, since we are based out of North America, their support comes the following day given the timezones - which is fair. But, don't be fooled with VIP or, even priority support if this is important to you.

So far, it's been more than 3 days with a page ready to go live, waiting for support to fix what seems to me, like a bug.

Other than that - great platform.

Perky Pup Creations

We used this to create landing pages specifically to generate marketing funnels. After using LeadPages before, we had reasonably good experience with building sites and landing pages so we did find this easy to use. However, I think if we had been brand new to this, it would have been a tricky.

Sol-ti

Es una aplicación muy accesible, muy fácil de usar, ideal para iniciados! Voy a utilizarla por mucho tiempo!

Neo Vizion

Excellent application, there are a lot of possibilities and the support is very responsive, it reacts quickly and well.

Blue Light Glasses Official

I used this app to build my landing page for my shopify store. I really like how it saves and publishes quickly and also like the support. They got back to me right away during the day on Saturday afternoon. I would also love it if they had support during the evening hours (EST).

theCasesretro

I signed up for the app for not more than a month. I like it so far! Customer service is great. I hope it will continue to be a good experience.

Lono Light

Really pretty great app overall. I've tried all the major page builders. It saved me loads of money I would have spent hiring a programmer. It might take a little bit of time to learn the ropes, but not much, it's intuitive. You don't need coding experience. Doesn't hurt though to understand basic CSS/HTML. I was really pleased once I got up to speed with this app. It can do pretty much any basic edits and styling you want. Only problem I found was it can be a little glitchy. You can find ways around it.

SMARTBUDS

Very good!!, easy to use and customer service respond very fast. However to get the fifth star, I would prefer a screen shot which show step by step how can I resolve my problems. But it is still very good

HRC E-Commerce

tengo un problema hice una subpagina y no funciona en iphone, safari, alguien puede apoyarme, por favor

Swing Chair Official

Awesome support for most of the time. The tools its self is very flexible and allows you to create anything just like web flow

Previous 1 3 4