GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Tactical

Amazing app, it helped me build landing pages that are highly convertible and I had all issues resolved within a matter of minutes after reaching out to their highly punctual and professional staff. Cindy was great to deal with and couldn't have done any better with her support and communication.

Zarpar Bebê UK

Well so far in the 2 weeks that I have been using Gempages, everything has run very smoothly and the assistance that I have required from the team while building my website has been wonderful. All questions have been answered quickly and efficiently. Building my website has been super easy and I have managed to transfer all pages from my parent site with ease. I have managed to build my entire shop within 2 weeks thanks to your library sharing system. Great service, couldn't really ask for anything more

Beltorri

If u need a drag and drop page builder, then give a try to GemPages App. Very easy to use, and it helps to achieve every creative idea.
If you get stuck somewhere, you can count on the help of fast and helpful customer service at any time.
I definitely recommend this app.

Ole Rico

Awesome App! Huge time saver, now I can design whatever I want. A real gamechanger! Would definitely recommend it.

Marques ' Almeida ® Official Site

Easy-to-use and really helpful app. Support are great and respond to any questions or issues quickly and efficiently.

BeaBos Inc

I have used many apps, and really satisfied with this page builder

Really satisfied with this one. Highly recommend

Laptop Stand Desk

I have had a great experience using Gem Pages. I got the best high Converting LP, the customer support is amazing, they will assist you create your own LP without having any experience. Highly recommended!

Kayak Sail Official

Gempages have very good customer support! It allows you to customize your landing page on the way you want.

pitnidstore

We use this app for all our stores. We tried many other apps, but this is the best. We can use blocks, can save our own blocks, drag and drop everything. Just nice!

livenicer

I love this app. It allows me to build high converting and beautiful landing pages which would otherwise be super difficult through shopify most likely requiring a lot of coding needed. This allows me to easily build nice looking landing page. It is much better than clickfunnels and cheaper. Also, staff was amazing. I was helped by someone at 2:00 AM PST which is incredible and we were able to solve the issue. I highly recommend this app. Cindy was extremely helpful. Great staff.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 133 134