GemPages Flexible Page Builder

GemPages Flexible Page Builder

by GemPages

Build custom Landing Pages, Product Pages w/o coding skills!

1 - 10 of 2020 reviews

JUSTPRETTYCHIC

Excellent app, super fast response to any queries, they go above and beyond in helping out, highly recommended

PURIFAIR

My favorite page builder. intuitive interface has everything you need, and always responsive customer service

Sanos Fitness

This app is very user-friendly and helped me a lot to build a nice website for my store. The support is also amazing and is quick to respond and guide through issues.

Chris-Parry-Handmade

I don't write many reviews, but I am loving this app. I had an issue that I wanted to add, that the app didn't cover and they resolved it for me. The support team and speed of communication was excellent. Would highly recommend

At Home Cooks

Very easy to use and has a variety of features that make your landing pages (as well as other content) look extremely pleasing to the eye. Customer service has been on point as well. Can't complain and endless possibilities from here on out!

Adinish.com

I'm using this app for about 1 year and the customer service is great! They resolved all my issues that I encountered

Crossbeats

I've been using GemPages for about two months now. This app is amazing! The pages are very customizable after you get the hang of it. The support team is very responsive. It will be great if the elements like lightbox for gallery images, product images vertical scroll, etc.

Cusa Tea & Coffee

This app is a huge improvement over a similar one I've used in the past. The integrations are a huge plus for me as well, and the support has been very responsive as I've learned how to do everything. I'd definitely recommend it!

January 22, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain an excellent standard of service to our customers. Also, I'll surely pass your kind words on the support team.

Please don't hesitate to contact us via live chat or email support@gempages.help if there is anything more we can do to assist.

Best wishes!

Mommafind

Amazing app! A little difficult to use at first but once you get the hang of it, it's smooth sailing! I high recommend Gempages!

January 22, 2021

I would like to express my sincere gratitude for your feedback and recommendation!

Actually, we would love to know more about your experience about the difficult things when working with us, We will take the necessary steps to improve it. Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything more we can do to help. We're always happy to assist!

All the best,
Cindy | Customer Support Team Lead

The Fomo Co

Great app so far. Looks complex but I got the hang of things pretty fast. So far my only negative is the reviews apps. I would much rather use AliExpress Review Importer by Judge.me rather then Loox or Ali Reviews. Also great fast, and easy access to customer support.

January 22, 2021

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us this review! We are happy that our support team was prompt in their response, and that they were able to help you. Regarding your concerns about review apps, could you please sharing more your experiences when working with these app, if you don't mind?

Besides that, if there is anything more we can do to assist, please do let us know via live chat or email support@gempages.help.

Thank you very much!

Thank you very much for using GemPages!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 201 202