GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Toccustom

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING APP! We are able to build out new pages at a snap of our fingers. It's super easy to use, manage and update. They have completely changed the game for us when it comes to adding to our site. We started with the free trial and now are happy loyal customers that are happy to pay to make our lives easier.

Customer service is great. Whenever we have a questions they're there to help. :)

Maystar Beauty

Love the prompt response from Chris and Gempages team! Keep up with the good work. Having a flexible page builder is very useful for those who dont have any CSS/HTML basic knowledge. ;)

Noallani

I've tried a few page builders and GemPages is by far the best. I started with a purchased template, but meanwhile the complete shop is created from start page to product page with GemPages. You can easily use the app drag and drop and let its creativity run free.
The Page Builder is great but the support is extra class. If there was a problem or I had difficulties with the implementation, I was helped one by one with live chat. And they really took their time.
Earned 5 stars

Durexuk

The application is very intuitive, many different pages can be created easily and quickly. if something can not be created using its basics functionality, it is possible to intervene in the code and take advantage of the support. team which is responding quick and professional. I give them 5 star for all of this :)

Http Livewheatgrass Com Den

GemPages is a brilliant App. Super easy to use, able to create pages and design them exactly how I like. So many options, flexibility and ways to create pages. Absolutely love it. Chris and his team are extremely helpful and have helped me out many times. Highly recommend.

Ilovekdo

The whole team and in my case especially Chris, has always been very efficient to solve all my doubts, inquiries and special requests. I am glad we have chosen this APP that I do recommend 100%. Do not look further, this is the one.

Www Tryggkompetanse No

I´ve tested all the page builders there is, and Gempages is definetly the most versatile one. It adapts to my theme perfectly, the templates are very proffesional and they look amazing. I can create every possible layout I can think of with Gempages.

The customer support is by far the best. They´re polite and very helpful. I have no coding skills, but Chris immediately responds to my questions. He also went beyond what I consider the scope of support to help me adjust a few changes. Amazing support!

I absolutely recommend this app.

Goodswagg

It did not take me long to install GemPages, but I could see that it was easy to use for everyone.

Especially for beginners.

Of course I had questions to ask them and I saw that he was super responsive and very dynamic.

I have more than one word to say thank you Janie thank you team for doing such a good job.

Yohan

Jeune Haus

Easy to use, the customer support is really reliable. Very recomended. :D

Destination Karma

This app is amazing! It is so easy to use you can add everything you need to create the website of your dreams. The designs and templates are really professional looking and if you're a creative it's so simple to start from scratch.

I tried other page design apps before Gem Pages and some were complicated, some didn't save your work and some just made you feel like you wanted to cry in frustration. None of these issues with GemPages and when I did get stuck at any point I used the live chat and spoke to Chris and Janie.

Their customer support team is wonderful. So nice, polite, friendly and helpful. You can tell that they really care about the work they do and want to look after their customers.

So even when my trial finished, and even though I am just starting out I decided GemPages was a keeper and have upgraded to Professional. Absolutely recommend that you do too!