GemPages Flexible Page Builder

GemPages Flexible Page Builder

by GemPages

Build custom Landing Pages, Product Pages w/o coding skills!

1251 - 1260 of 2013 reviews

Alfa Series

Great app, helped a lot and has all needed features, their customer service is great,, friendly, responsive

telescophone

the best of shopify thank you verry much the creator are help me with all veery verry good

excellent application et les createur sont toujours la pour t'aider et reponde tres vite super

Dearbball

A superb team always listening to solve all the problems.
Especially that the application is perfect !!
Thank you very much !! Sincerly.

CrazyPlantPeople

Getting this app was the best decision I ever made. It's basically what made me switch from wordpress to Shopify. Furthermoe, the support for this app is incredible. The support team is there at a moments notice. I highly recommend this app!

Yisuma

I really love the app. Have been looking for a page builder app and tried a few different ones, this one works best for me. It's very easy to understand and use. Customer service is very good and prompt. Highly recommend it!

Apolovia

Really helped to customize your store, and increase a lot your convertions with a great support team nice and usefull.
Really good job.

ByDona

best page builder app, great customer service. Cannot recommend it enough.
download this you wont regret.
worth the money and time!!!!

usartsupply

Gempages is a great tool to to customize the look of your store. The dynamic products and collections is my favorite.

And they also have great live chat support!

Memes Merchant

This app has literally everything you will need to start a ecommerce store.

Time counter? Check.
Customisable add to cart button? Check.
Design your own individual product pages? Check.
Add a custom liquid/html code to pages? Check.

And the best thing? Great customer service support! I've had multiple problems implementing my own codes and ideas into the app and their service have been top notch!

Vivo's Tea

GemPages has honestly been a one in all solution for my ecommerce. We are limited with the amount of resources we have, so being able to do the developers job on the go has made our expenses drop drastically.

Not to include GemPages also helped us with our site's conversion rate. And their consistent investment of time for their support and updates to the app just makes the whole community a great app to be apart of.

I highly, HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend using GemPages!