GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Wood Meadow

Excellent app and support. Really easy to use and Chris from GemPages was very helpful with some additional coding. Highly recommended!

Yevuclothing

Such a handy tool, has made managing and editing my website so much easier and more efficient. Great for multi platform and channel design and no coding experience necessary.

Crackle Fireplaces

GemPages is by far the best page builder app, and the developer there (Chris) is an absolute rockstar. Super easy to make stunning pages, and if you hit a snag, they will help you out right away. Give it a shot people!

Vsual Expressen

I have recommended GemPages to a friend of mine. My experience with them has been a positive one. They resolve issues fast and give you the opportunity to create a store you envision rather than work with stiff templates.

Cutieptutie

If i could give gempages 10 stars i would have done it!
i have tried many page editing apps, but have not found anything comparable to gempages. they let you do basically everything you need to do, their support team is on call always and they always fix any issues that come up.
very responsive and professional team.
Now going back to the app, you can basically bring any design idea that you have into action. it is very simple to use and you do not need to be a savy computer person to learn how to work with it.
I am extremely happy with gempages and advice everyone who's in the business to use them!
thank you!

Inscribe Wallet

If you've been on Shopify for over a year, chances are, you have easily spent over $100 on developing your website on either buying themes or hiring developers. With this app, you do not need either of the two. GemPages is so powerful, you can create a different layout for desktop, laptop, tablets, and mobile. This is so important because I have not found any theme that works well on all platforms and I spent over $200 on mine. Once you buy a theme, the theme developers will ask you to pay for any changes. This software will solve that issue. Just trust me, before you hire a developer or pay for a theme, try this app out and utilize their epic customer service. I am so happy I found GemPages.

Gogogadjet

Plein de fonctionnalités complètes et simples qui permettent d'avoir vraiment le design que l'on souhaite. Au début j'ai eu quelques soucis de prise en main mais le développeur de l'app a tout régler en 5 min et est très présent sur le chat en cas de besoin. que demande le peuple ;)

Uniquepetcase

Outstanding customer support <3 . Fast replying and making impossible to possible. Great app. Everything, we can dream of, is here. Make your dream website come true!

Carwyn Cellars

A great app which is easy to use. I am currently redesigning our whole website which represents a large part of our business and I'm very happy with how it's looking. The online help chat is also very good.

Mae Landa

Very good APP, it can help me achieve the desired effect, and the technical staff service is very good and timely, helping me solve many problems.