GemPages Flexible Page Builder

GemPages Flexible Page Builder

by GemPages

Build custom Landing Pages, Product Pages w/o coding skills!

1261 - 1270 of 2014 reviews

Vivo's Tea

GemPages has honestly been a one in all solution for my ecommerce. We are limited with the amount of resources we have, so being able to do the developers job on the go has made our expenses drop drastically.

Not to include GemPages also helped us with our site's conversion rate. And their consistent investment of time for their support and updates to the app just makes the whole community a great app to be apart of.

I highly, HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend using GemPages!

Swig

I've been using this app for a couple weeks now and I love how easy the WYSIWYG editor is! The pages on our website have never looked better and there are so many options. Chris and the rest of the team have been super helpful and responsive with all of my questions and requests. I just added the app to one of my other shops and can't wait to start building pages there as well.

NOUR

I have been using the GemPages app to help build my website pages and couldn't be happier with its functionality and ease of use. Also, the staff is incredibly quick to respond and helpful when needed!

Bea Nature

Really good App and verry Nice helpfull Support ;) Happy with That. Also good upgrades.

Regards from Switzerland

Osoona

Great App and great customer Support !!!

Really Fast response (generally in the hour or less)

I recommend it for every one who want to fully customize their shopify store !

CBDO

It's extremely intuitive once you get used to it. The drag and drop features are pretty awesome, and even if you get stuck, their customer support is amazing!

SpectrumGrades

These guys are great and always helpful. Also, the product is incredibly powerful and user-friendly. I can do all the site updates with fewer limitations than the default editor. So I'm really pleased. Thank you guys

Caglisto

I've used this app to build some of my website pages and it is GREAT! I tested all the web builders apps on Shopify, but I really like this one. It's an easy and clean drag and drop interface with lots of options and templates. But the most important they have a great support! Every time I didn't know how to do something they had a quick reply with an awesome customer service!

Gazollo

Able to integrate with mailchimp! Perfect for email collection throughout pages, highly recommend :)

Clement Gourmand

I tried others pages builder but this one is my favorite. He is friendly use, templates are just fantastic, and customers service very useful! I appreciate!