GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Uniquepetcase

Outstanding customer support <3 . Fast replying and making impossible to possible. Great app. Everything, we can dream of, is here. Make your dream website come true!

Carwyn Cellars

A great app which is easy to use. I am currently redesigning our whole website which represents a large part of our business and I'm very happy with how it's looking. The online help chat is also very good.

Mae Landa

Very good APP, it can help me achieve the desired effect, and the technical staff service is very good and timely, helping me solve many problems.

Spacegrillus

Great drag and drop builder, the best part is the support. They are quick to reply and in most cases can handle any issues pretty quickly. Would recommend!

Cheer For You

I've tried almost every page builder and even purchased expensive templates, only to find that they lacked the ability to customize my shop the way I want. That was until I found Gem Pages. They're super easy to create pages in the background and work on them in a non-live environment. Their click and drag field options make it super easy for this novice to create an organized and clean looking shop. I'm so glad I found GemPages and I'm excited to see the enhancements they continue making.

Goodeal Ch

Superbe appli, qui donne enfin à un utlisateur lambda la possibilité de personnalisé les pages de son shopifiy d'une manière simple et intuitive.
Je recommande cet investissement pour vous démarquez des sites e-commerces de bases au design franchement moche !

A tester et à adopter !

Wilkii Planner

I love Gem Pages. It was the best decision I made for my Shopify store. Very simple, and easy integrations in comparison to similar products. Most importantly, I appreciate the live customer service help from Chirs! He's amazing and allows helpful to solve my issue. Thank you Gem Pages

Offersmartusa

Simply fantastic!
Super helpful support to make this tool a must-have for serious e-commerce store owners.

Duluthpack

Great plugin and amazing support. Needed some help with a design element and Nicholas did great. Definitely the best page builder on Shopify. Can't wait to build more pages.

Peace Keyper

I have over 7 years experience in web design and apps but when I was looking for a clean looking page builder on Shopify without the hassle, GemPages was the solution I was looking for! Sticking with them because of their amazing support staff though. Always ready to lend a hand when needed. Highly recommend