GemPages Flexible Page Builder

GemPages Flexible Page Builder

by GemPages

Build custom Landing Pages, Product Pages w/o coding skills!

1271 - 1280 of 2011 reviews

The Conscious Lab

I am so glad I found GemPages Page Builder!!! it is making the whole process a whole lot easier and streamlined.
Can't even imagine how I would be building my online store without it!!!

Customer support is great; they'll respond very quickly and hang in there until you get what you need to get
done finished.

Thanks Gem Builder!

MAO BIJOUX

Superb application with a customer service, great, this application really gives a plus to the shop, extremely varied possibility, I recommend, it is an essential application.

Barsetto.cc

I used this app to build a website for my client, it's very easy to use and easy customize. Their tech support team are awesome too, help me solve an technical issue very quickly! Definitely recommend GemPages.

Oddment Assembly

I tried several builders and I must say this is the easiest for me. Even though its not perfect yet, it will do about 90% of whatever you need with ease.

And their support always there when I needed help.
Would totally recommend this if you are new to shopify.

mickaelbrown

VERY GOOD I RECOMMEND
Très bon service client rien a dire, on m'a aider pendant 2 heures pour répondre a mes soucis. Ils ont fait au mieux et au plus vite, ils sont géniaux !!

BELISY

Seriously I have never had such a great customer support experience. These guys really take it seriously to help each customer the best way they can. By the way their PageBuilder is wonderful. Very easy to use, with great templates and anything you can dream of. Great app!

Dizcountly

This is by far the best pagebuilder app. I have tried the others. This is intuitive and has far more options for design as opposed to widget gimmicks the others include. And the support is awesome. They helped me when I had a few issues and took the time to even to overwrite some code that a 3rd party app had interfered with the design. And to let you know I have no affiliation with this company. I have never left a review for anything in my life because what is usually advertised falls short on delivery. But this met all my expectations and allowed me to design a home page without making compromises. Buy it now!!!!!!

Jamnation

Excellent! App with reasonable price and very simple to use for non-coders customer support is amazing, active and efficient! Highly recommended!

Hypergear Australia

Very good app to create pages, and the customer support is awesome! Highly recommended! a must have app!

Whitneyaustincollection

The great page builder. Very easy to use, well documented and rich feature. Love GemPages. Highly recommend!