GemPages Flexible Page Builder

GemPages Flexible Page Builder

by GemPages

Build custom Landing Pages, Product Pages w/o coding skills!

Durexuk

The application is very intuitive, many different pages can be created easily and quickly. if something can not be created using its basics functionality, it is possible to intervene in the code and take advantage of the support. team which is responding quick and professional. I give them 5 star for all of this :)

Http Livewheatgrass Com Den

GemPages is a brilliant App. Super easy to use, able to create pages and design them exactly how I like. So many options, flexibility and ways to create pages. Absolutely love it. Chris and his team are extremely helpful and have helped me out many times. Highly recommend.

Ilovekdo

The whole team and in my case especially Chris, has always been very efficient to solve all my doubts, inquiries and special requests. I am glad we have chosen this APP that I do recommend 100%. Do not look further, this is the one.

Www Tryggkompetanse No

I´ve tested all the page builders there is, and Gempages is definetly the most versatile one. It adapts to my theme perfectly, the templates are very proffesional and they look amazing. I can create every possible layout I can think of with Gempages.

The customer support is by far the best. They´re polite and very helpful. I have no coding skills, but Chris immediately responds to my questions. He also went beyond what I consider the scope of support to help me adjust a few changes. Amazing support!

I absolutely recommend this app.

Goodswagg

It did not take me long to install GemPages, but I could see that it was easy to use for everyone.

Especially for beginners.

Of course I had questions to ask them and I saw that he was super responsive and very dynamic.

I have more than one word to say thank you Janie thank you team for doing such a good job.

Yohan

Jeune Haus

Easy to use, the customer support is really reliable. Very recomended. :D

Destination Karma

This app is amazing! It is so easy to use you can add everything you need to create the website of your dreams. The designs and templates are really professional looking and if you're a creative it's so simple to start from scratch.

I tried other page design apps before Gem Pages and some were complicated, some didn't save your work and some just made you feel like you wanted to cry in frustration. None of these issues with GemPages and when I did get stuck at any point I used the live chat and spoke to Chris and Janie.

Their customer support team is wonderful. So nice, polite, friendly and helpful. You can tell that they really care about the work they do and want to look after their customers.

So even when my trial finished, and even though I am just starting out I decided GemPages was a keeper and have upgraded to Professional. Absolutely recommend that you do too!

Wood Meadow

Excellent app and support. Really easy to use and Chris from GemPages was very helpful with some additional coding. Highly recommended!

Yevuclothing

Such a handy tool, has made managing and editing my website so much easier and more efficient. Great for multi platform and channel design and no coding experience necessary.

Crackle Fireplaces

GemPages is by far the best page builder app, and the developer there (Chris) is an absolute rockstar. Super easy to make stunning pages, and if you hit a snag, they will help you out right away. Give it a shot people!