GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Dermae

Great app to make great and professional pages! Great support team as well. :)

Bioketo

Great app, very easy to use and design stunning pages!

Three Star Smoked Fish Co

We were moving our site from WooCommerce to Shopify and I didn't want the new site to look too much different than the old site. There were limitations with using the template we had chosen, so enter GemPages. The drag and drop functionality made it really easy to mimic our old site while adding a lot of great new features. Customer support is on point as well. Super pleased with this app, worth every penny.

Viva Kits

I am new to Gempages. I am only now designing my whole site with them.
It's great. Does everything I hope for and any issues I have or specific functions I would like to have, Chris has talked me through it or changed it in the background for me. The support is either instant or within 24hrs.
This is a great way to really personalize your store.
I will write another review when my store is up and running and post my page so that you can see the possibilities.
Thank you Chris!

Cpnetwork Io

This is a great app. I had a conflict issue with my theme and Chris gave a lot of help. Amazing support.

Fabiolucetti Store

very pleasing app and great customer support very fast and helpful
and fully satisfied in my opinion one of the should have app for any shopify store thank you to much

Thetrendstalker

This is a very useful app for building stunning pages! I specially use this for building Product Pages. I am using this on my second store and the results are amazing. Support team is always available in spite of different timezone. There was one thing that I wasn't able to figure it out so I contacted customer support and Chris helped me to fix it quickly! Now I'm super happy with my page. Great job guys!!

Rowland Health Store

Great app, does everything I need it to do when designing pages to how I want them. Also, very good support - helpful and fast to reply. Thanks!

Uniquestylezz

I tried all apps to create pages, and this one is the only one that allows you to create dynamic wide display pages that actually convert.

It's also very simple to use.

And the staff work 24/7 and are very responsive. Many thanks to Chris for assisting me to launch my store!

All the best everyone!

Cats On Catnip Shop

Very good app, fast learning curve, amazing support. Tried 4 other apps and none were as good. Highly recommended.