GemPages Flexible Page Builder

GemPages Flexible Page Builder

by GemPages

Build custom Landing Pages, Product Pages w/o coding skills!

1291 - 1300 of 2001 reviews

Australian Discount Store

Awesome app!!! This has made our life so much easier - definitely a must have app. Customer support is also fantastic. 10/10

Bohemia Girls - Good Vibes

I was looking for an app with which i can edit product and blog pages on shopify. I tried this app a go and am surprised how easy it is to edit pages with it. I created a beautiful opt in page with this app and its working like a charm as i collected more than 500 emails in 7 days. Support is very good too. I will highly recommend this app if you are looking to do an extra to stand out from Ur competitors

Pearl Tea

I used this app to design my products and website pages. Intuitive, simple and easy to use. I was able to create a few pages relatively quickly as well as do some customization. Their support team is responsive and friendly. Great app! I highly recommend it!

Enquetimmo

After trying to build my website with wordpress and clickfunnel, I can guarantee you that GemPages is by far the number one to me.

I could create exactly what I want from scratch without special knowledge and my website looks professional. That's all I needed !

I mean I'm just an entrepreneur, not a website creator or a web developer !

Let me also tell you that the support team is reallly good and reactive.

I recommend !

ParisienneAvenue.com

Hello Guys,

I really don’t submit reviews on the internet. When a product is good, I take it for granted, I consider that it’s the way it has to be. When it is bad, I just don’t want to lose my time working on it and I stop using it.

But, today, I would like to share my experience with Gempage!
This tool is really, really GREAT!
I’m a web developer. I make websites from Scratch, Wordpress, Online Builder, Shopify… I know a lot of solutions and apps to help people creating websites, but I have to tell that GEMPAGE is far ahead of all of them.

Its user interface is simple and clear.
Options are infinite, if you need something that doesn’t exist you can code it with liquid option directly. It’s really rare, you can do so much things with the original option.
I make make my store with it, page product with scarcity, counter, review... Now, I'm playing making Funel with it...

I mean your marketing and your store will LOVE IT!
Other things I really appreciate, is Gempage Support, which is just amazing.
Despite the delay, because they are located in Asia, these guys know what they are doing and are of very great help.

When I got a question, I always feel supported. They help me directly and are always open to implementing new features.

This is just the beginning of GEMPAGE,I believe they are successful and that they are growing fast. I’m so glad to be an early adopter.
For me, Free theme Shopify + Gempage are a WINNING combination.

American Colors

Okay, I've been racking my brain researching to find the best solution for a sales funnel with a shopify platform. After installing and playing around with Gempages, I think this app can really work.

First, I wanted the ability to have no native Shopify header/footer, and you can create a product page that allows you to essentially create a sales page, video sales letter, or whatever.

Secondly, once you have that, you can create multiple pages that can be the upsell or downsell pages that can be linked via the Add to Cart or No Thanks, I'll Pass button.

Thirdly, they have all the bells and whistles--countdown timer, videos, and a really, and I mean really really, slick and intuitive UI that I picked up in less than 30 minutes. I'm not the most web dev savvy, but know my way around. So, for those of you who are complete novices with html, this is it.

Lastly, I am already seeing the benefit of using this to recreate a default product page to make it more elegant. And I'm using the free minimal theme from shopify. So, at $9/mo, this is a great value.

This is my first review, this app is that worth it. It all just works. Period.

Praxis Publishing Co.

I've been using Gempages for about four-weeks now. It is truly an amazing app, to say the least. There are nearly an endless supply of possibilities, whether creating homepages, product pages or quite a few others that are available (contact, about us, etc).

A lot of options, but with a clean and simple layout that isn't overwhelming, even if you're new to Shopify or ecommerce in general.

Not being very tech-savvy, I was having an issue I needed help with a while back, and, after contacting both Chris and Nicholas, they went FAR AND BEYOND to help me fix where I had gone wrong.

I am not a patient person - by anyone's standards - but they took their time, explained everything in detail about products assignments and templates, and even went through the trouble to record multiple live-shots in order that I could fully understand.

They didn't just fix the problem and say "have a nice day"...they wanted to ensure that I UNDERSTOOD what the problem was, and *where* and *why* I had gone wrong.

It was a simple fix (always is), but took some explaining in detail, which I am forever grateful for.

This was not easy on their part, but not once did I sense any attitude or impatience with me...and I can sometimes drive people to major attitude very easily. However, they were very professional, all the way.

I chose Gempages after trying all of the page-builders. By far, their system is the easiest to work with. The drag-and-drop functionality is a nice break from others, which tended to be glitchy, slow - and a bit rough around the edges.

One has the ability to list multiple products via template option, or exporting an entire listing into one's library, which saves tons of time for me in my particular business as a publisher, which can be mostly rinse-and-repeat when dealing with the same format for multiple books.

As the owner of multiple, profitable businesses, I don't hesitate to recommend Gempages - especially after working with their support team. Support is excellent, and unfortunately this is rare with many companies nowadays...this from years of experience.

So basically, of the fifteen or so apps I use, this is easily my favorite.

Would give 10-stars if I could:

5 for the app itself, and 5 for the support I received. I've had issues is the past with other app companies, not really caring about their customers as long as they got their money, which is why I'm extremely careful about what apps I let in my business, and what apps I don't.

Gempages is one of the highest-rated apps here on Shopify, and they definitely deserve that rating - if not a Solid FIVE STARS...

Lustmode

Great customer service and really fast response. Such versatile software, I can make some really amazing pages with GemPages!

AquaGear Australia

I highly recommend to use this app if you really want to create professional looking pages or custom layouts. It's really flexible and save time a lots. Great app ever.

mumsvillageshop

This app is simply awesome. Not only the app is awesome but the support team is just spectacular. They assisted me whenever i needed their help . I will continue using this app. Just an awesome app