GemPages Flexible Page Builder

GemPages Flexible Page Builder

by GemPages

Build custom Landing Pages, Product Pages w/o coding skills!

Cheer For You

I've tried almost every page builder and even purchased expensive templates, only to find that they lacked the ability to customize my shop the way I want. That was until I found Gem Pages. They're super easy to create pages in the background and work on them in a non-live environment. Their click and drag field options make it super easy for this novice to create an organized and clean looking shop. I'm so glad I found GemPages and I'm excited to see the enhancements they continue making.

Goodeal Ch

Superbe appli, qui donne enfin à un utlisateur lambda la possibilité de personnalisé les pages de son shopifiy d'une manière simple et intuitive.
Je recommande cet investissement pour vous démarquez des sites e-commerces de bases au design franchement moche !

A tester et à adopter !

Wilkii Planner

I love Gem Pages. It was the best decision I made for my Shopify store. Very simple, and easy integrations in comparison to similar products. Most importantly, I appreciate the live customer service help from Chirs! He's amazing and allows helpful to solve my issue. Thank you Gem Pages

Offersmartusa

Simply fantastic!
Super helpful support to make this tool a must-have for serious e-commerce store owners.

Duluthpack

Great plugin and amazing support. Needed some help with a design element and Nicholas did great. Definitely the best page builder on Shopify. Can't wait to build more pages.

Peace Keyper

I have over 7 years experience in web design and apps but when I was looking for a clean looking page builder on Shopify without the hassle, GemPages was the solution I was looking for! Sticking with them because of their amazing support staff though. Always ready to lend a hand when needed. Highly recommend

Heritage Foods Usa

I was able to build a beautiful customized store thanks to Gem Pages. Once you learn the platform you can really make some cool, unique layouts. There are a few quirks that need to get used too but support is there to walk you through any issues. Are responsive through chat or to emails. Very happy I found them and Gem Pages really enhanced my store.

Festyes

GemPages is a very good app for the price ! It helped me to build wonderful pages for my home and product pages ! And the staff is amazing, Chris helped me a lot concerning few troubles I had.

Well, 5 stars app !!!

Sisina

Amazing staff behind this app ! They resolved my problem in a few hours. I recommend at 100%

Keenobay

I absolutely love this app !! I had some problems uploading to my store but Chris fixed it in 2 minutes. I am giving this app 5 stars and it is the best app to have for your store. There is always someone available and they are willing to help each and every time.