GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Get Filed

UPDATE:
Changed my rating from 3 starts to 5 stars because Chris finally accommodated me and helped me troubleshoot my issues with the app. Few of our shop's pages are designed using GemPages and they all seem to work really well. Thank you :)

I like the app, however, it's the customer support I really hate! I've been trying to ask for help from Christ for almost 2 weeks now, and every time he replies, he would tell me that he's busy with a previous ticket he's received and "will get back to me after", but the problem is I never heard from him again, so I failed to edit my Shopify page in time for our website launch.

Brooklynspectacles

Amazing page builder, and easy to use! Highly recommended!

Avi8 Info

useful and convenient app. Janis and Chris are super helpful and replies within an hour!

Helen Helene

BEST APP EVER!
Customer service is the best any question you may have I'm sure they have an answer.

Cream Workwear

Very good page builder, love the new release with *Required fields as an option.

Easy to use and performance is good and fast.

Well done guys!

Mysecretplace

So I was looking for funnel app for a long time, I tested every app on Shopify for this particular reason and I can guarantee you guys that this app is what you really looking for. Price and customer service ratio is amazing. A guy literally stayed with me for hours to solve my problems. By the way this app has everything you need so you can uninstall all the apps and save some extra cash on monthly fees, its like click funnels but 20x cheaper.. Just give it a shot and you will be surprised.

Couteauquicoupe

Super Apps ! Gempages à changé mon business ! Merci à Chris pour sa reactivité. see you

Bionyzhos

une fois appréhendé, c'est ok. beaucoup plus de possibilité qu'un thème classic.
Janie est compétente et à l'écoute.

my shop :

Neo Thread Company

Great service! Great product! I am so pleased with how I'm able to have SO much content on my site, including videos and parallax photos, it really vamps my brand. You can check it out at www.neothread.co Also, the service, as I mentioned is AWESOME! Chris helped me get my site verified through Google which really wasn't even his responsibility or obligation but he did it! I totally recommend.

Dr Wills

Fantastic app - makes it possible to make really nice, clean websites in Shopify without writing any code. Chris on the helpdesk is brilliant - always willing to help and very quick to get back to you. GemPages is a fantastic app!