GemPages Flexible Page Builder

GemPages Flexible Page Builder

by GemPages

Build custom Landing Pages, Product Pages w/o coding skills!

1321 - 1330 of 2019 reviews

Girls In Logos

Best page builder money can buy! I've tried a lot and this does everything you want and more! Highly recommend!

Monako Luxury

Am using this app to create my home page store and products pages, very simple and easy to use ! it help to create a great look like a pro brand websites

i had a quick issue, i contact the support, quick response, and very helpfull support.

Thanks a lot

TheRedWhiteStore

This app made it possible for me to make a really good looking professionnal website, it's easy to use, to build and above all the support is really kind and great and can make any change you want for your website. If you want a good looking easy to use professional website this is the app you want!

Vita-supps

This app has allowed me to create really professional looking pages with ease, simple drag and drop interface and packed with loads of really useful features, I love using it! I cannot recommend it enough. Check out my site to see what you can do https://vitasupps.us/

Aado Smart Home

Excellent, easy to use, I found it far easier to use than the other page builders, much more simple! Support is fantastic!

atisan

Gem has a good service, they reply quickly and help where they can. The page builder is easy to use. Good choice

Heracleus

Awesome app, you can create the site you want and the customer service is also reactive !
Definitevely worth it.

Giacobbe & Company

Amazing app. Really gives you the ability to make stunning pages. This is a must-have for any shopify store.

NUGIA SHOP

Thank you for this adorable team, there is realy people who are in this life just to solve your weird problms :) one of them is chris, my problem was solved after a long chat and it was amazing to see again my editor working, next time i'll avoid to touch my code hahaha thnx chris lot

navaLife

Great builder for Shopify! I didn't think I could customize my store as well as I did :) The themes and blocks are well designed and pretty easy to edit! Also I must mention the support team was AMAZING! Best customer support ever - thanks Janie!