GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Save The Last Deal

JANNIE made my day , she's a stunning person , i never ever saw someone with her reactivity and professionalism !!!
I contact the chat 2min after someone answered... it was jannie !!
she solved in less than 15 min my requirement bringing the right solution ...
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G i didn't have to make nothing myself, no fancy code ,nothing they did everything !! and really exactly wht i asked for !!
Morever , this apps is the best so far on the market place if u want to edit custom page , very easy to use and mobile friendly , to make it simple u can design and edit evrething you have in your mind !!!
I recommend i wish i would have get it before it would have save me so much time .
thx you , jannie once again

Walnuttech

First-class after-sales service. Chris helped me to solve lots of quick issues on my product page!

Dermapositive

I am using this application for a few days and it is really awesome, it is easy to use and if there is things that are not clear, Chris is really helpful, he's great and fix really quickly the problem, it makes really beautiful pages, thanks a lot

Mizizishop

Janie is the BEST she has been so helpful helping me with my product pages recommend 10/10 !!!

Migomax

Amazing app! If you haven’t coding skills this app is what you need.
Perfect support, help me fixed some issue very quickly. Many thanks!

Malmwatches

Both the app and the support has been amazing all the way. I can create stunning page and product pages in no time. You should get it, you'll be able to optimize your store in a complete new way. 100% recommend this!

Combinesell

Having a really great experience with Gempages! Very easy to use and great customer support!

Alex Skeffington

Janie was the only helpful person. Spoke with Chris and he gave me the wrong information which wasted my time.

There seems to be a HUGE time difference because I have been up for 2 nights talking to the support staff on the changes that needed to be made. Staff doesn't get back to you until 11pm my time.

Thankfully Janie figured out my issues and completed what I needed to have done. Without her, I would have demanded for a refund.

Woodlife Store

This is the most useful app to have for editing the layout of your shopify store. It is so easy to use and has a lot of tools available. And if you get stuck or need any help at all the support team is so helpful and attentive. They have helped me with all kinds of issues and doubts. Thanks so much to Janie for all her patience with me lol. I`m not an expert in coding so this app has been the best discovery so far. The free trial really gives you an insight of all the great things the app has to offer, I personally choose to pay the advanced version for another month because it`s such a wonderful tool.

Primeself

Amazing app with great service