GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Uptownboost

Highly recommend! Chris is the best one!

7e Wellness

Chris was pretty helpful and solved the problem. I have 5 year old squarespace website and decided to try shopify. Initially I was concerned about moving to shopify as I am use to designing page with squarespace tools. Glad I found GemPage -- makes it so easier. !

Mynaturalhaven Com

Our company was able to design gorgeous pages for our site with the help of GemPages. It is an amazing app with awesome support! When I needed assistance, Chris went above and beyond to ensure that our needs were met! If you want to take your website to the next level give GemPages a shot! It is simply amazing!

Easy Security Depot

Overall a great app to bring further customization to your Shopify pages. Easy to use and understand, with amazing functionality! Support is excellent as well, fast response time, and a tech was willing to help me out almost immediately. Overall, great app and development team :)

Save The Last Deal

JANNIE made my day , she's a stunning person , i never ever saw someone with her reactivity and professionalism !!!
I contact the chat 2min after someone answered... it was jannie !!
she solved in less than 15 min my requirement bringing the right solution ...
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G i didn't have to make nothing myself, no fancy code ,nothing they did everything !! and really exactly wht i asked for !!
Morever , this apps is the best so far on the market place if u want to edit custom page , very easy to use and mobile friendly , to make it simple u can design and edit evrething you have in your mind !!!
I recommend i wish i would have get it before it would have save me so much time .
thx you , jannie once again

Walnuttech

First-class after-sales service. Chris helped me to solve lots of quick issues on my product page!

Dermapositive

I am using this application for a few days and it is really awesome, it is easy to use and if there is things that are not clear, Chris is really helpful, he's great and fix really quickly the problem, it makes really beautiful pages, thanks a lot

Mizizishop

Janie is the BEST she has been so helpful helping me with my product pages recommend 10/10 !!!

Migomax

Amazing app! If you haven’t coding skills this app is what you need.
Perfect support, help me fixed some issue very quickly. Many thanks!

Malmwatches

Both the app and the support has been amazing all the way. I can create stunning page and product pages in no time. You should get it, you'll be able to optimize your store in a complete new way. 100% recommend this!