GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Guishu Wines

Very nice page builder! Pretty responsive on all platforms and very easy to use

Janzen Designs

Excellent page builder - It helped me with modifying templates and creating new website layouts. Their service is outstanding too. Love it!!!

Swooze

awesome application and customer service, the app bring free. Perfect !

Gaming With Styles

GemPages is no doubt the best Page Builder app I have ever tried.
The customer service is insanely good. I always get the help I need almost in no time at all.
The app itself is intuitive and powerful. Not to mention the pricing is really competitive.
Highly recommend this app for anyone who wants to build awesome websites without touching any kind of codes.

Liveyourlifeza

Huge thanks to Chris who assisted me with a list of things I needed help with,only because I am a novice. Every query was addressed and solved by GEMPAGES, thank you! He patiently walked and talked me through each one including some video snap shots. I got help in the following areas, Product Page, Tabs, inserting links, mobile friendly queries and more. Gempages is so versatile, I think I'm going to have fun with it!

Judithandcharles

GemPages is a definitely a life saver when you theme is not providing you the flexibility you need.
There are so much options to tailor your design as you wish that you cannot be disappointed with this app.
Plus so far the customer support was excellent.
Definitely recommend it.

Drunkking

Gempage est vraiment une très bonne application à utiliser avec shopify. Le vrai plus : pas besoin de savoir coder. Les thèmes par defaut de shopify sont assez limités. Avec Gempage j'ai pû créer mes sites en personnalisant chaque aspect. Je recommande vraiment ! Le SAV est au top

Opasite

Amazing feature-rich app that gets updated regularly. The whole interface with GemPages is intuitive and the drag & drop functionality makes building or modifying any webpage a breeze. We've practically built our entire site with the help of GemPages. This is a MUST have app for anyone who wants to build custom pages for their website.

Remediesnature

The best Drag and Drop Page Builder Ever!! I used other drag & drop page builder before. But GemPages is just so intuitively easy to use and very powerful functions. You can build an amazing, big brand look-like website with GemPages with just a fraction of the cost. Great and instant support as well. I highly recommend it!!!

Film Supply Club

Incredibly powerful app for page design. Has a little bit of a learning curve, but once you push through and learn, it's really impressive. Love it!