GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Lash Snob

By far the best page builder. Easy to use and quick to implement.

Madewestbrewery

Awesome app! We have made a handful of our external pages with Gem and they look great. Easy to use and has a handful of solid features.

Dr107

Simply a must for anyone who wants to improve their website. It's really easy to use, even more simple than a WIX design tool ))) and looks great!
I loved this experience and perfect support from Chris.
Perfect solution! Thanks

Saperlipopette

Super! Chris est très réactif, l'appli est vraiment smooth et simple d'utilisation.
Je recommande :)

Vitalfit Nutrition

I think one of the hardest trade-offs when it comes to brands and Shopify is the difficulty of custom design without knowing how to code. I've struggled for over a year trying to match my theme with my brand's aesthetic. I've played around with other drag and drop editors; they do a great job from a functionality perspective but still come up short with front-end design. GemPages has been amazing for me so far. It's the drag and drop app that actually gives me the functionality and freedom to design. The support is also the best I've seen. Quick, thorough and easy to understand.

Orchid Den

I tried several page building apps before settling on this app. One of the main reasons for choosing this app is that I am familiar with the drag and drop concept. The app is easy to use and when I have found I needed assistance the support could not be faulted
Yes I would recommend the app to a friend.

Sven Growers

I've tried about 5 different page builders, nothing ever came close to what this one can do. This is the one. It's MOST DEFINITELY the best page builder for shopify, with the exception of a few little bugs. It gets 5 stars because it's way better than the other options. The templates are super clean, and custom blocks are so easy to work with. I was chatting with their customer rep Chris because I wanted to know if there would be more features such as fading slides etc. He informed me they were coming out in the next update within a few weeks. So they are working hard to make it EVEN better. Overall, it's half the price and triple as capable as the competitors.

Edmwaves

Biggest time saver from all shopify apps ever used! Everything is perfect and nice! Recomendation number one for everyone who deals with his shopify design on his own and perfect for non-programmers. Thank you werry match!

Co Kan

Amazing page builder. Simple and easier to use than I found than other competing page builders you can find on Shopify. Customer support is great and respond back very fast. Live chat is A+++.

Everydeedmarketplace

Customer service is great. The customer service programmer Chris helped me a great deal and even made a "how-to" video for me! I am liking the personal touch!