GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Misscire

GemPages has definitely changed the game. This app is extremely versatile, I have a combination of both custom coded pages and GemPages on my website. Very easy to use and work through with their templates and blocks. I recommend this app if you have the money to start off with a custom coded store. It works with a vast majority template themes and matches all your themes fonts to keep the look you need.

Truesanctum

Excellent app. Very simple to use and great customer support. I wasted 5 days trying to acheive similar page design in PageFly which only took me 1 day in GemPages. Definitely worth an install!

2aamerica

GemPages is the ABSOLUTE best page builder!!! I tried two other page builders, Zipify and Shogun and GemPages is by far the best. They provide the best support I have ever gotten. I received help almost instantly at 2 AM on a few different occasions! Got FREE help with custom coding. The best part is you can build a page EXACTLY how you want it to be for desktops, laptops, tablets, and mobiles. Build product pages for one product or default for all of your products. They definitely put a lot of thought into every feature on this app.

I would recommend for anyone wanting to customize your store's pages!

Your Storefront

This App is Great - Customer Support is Great - It's very user friendly and Chris answers all your questions on the spot - 5/5 would recommend! A lot better experience with this App vs the Shogun App (this App is more clean and user-friendly)

Getlactigo

Powerful page builder that is easy to use and customize!

Lash Snob

By far the best page builder. Easy to use and quick to implement.

Madewestbrewery

Awesome app! We have made a handful of our external pages with Gem and they look great. Easy to use and has a handful of solid features.

Dr107

Simply a must for anyone who wants to improve their website. It's really easy to use, even more simple than a WIX design tool ))) and looks great!
I loved this experience and perfect support from Chris.
Perfect solution! Thanks

Saperlipopette

Super! Chris est très réactif, l'appli est vraiment smooth et simple d'utilisation.
Je recommande :)

Vitalfit Nutrition

I think one of the hardest trade-offs when it comes to brands and Shopify is the difficulty of custom design without knowing how to code. I've struggled for over a year trying to match my theme with my brand's aesthetic. I've played around with other drag and drop editors; they do a great job from a functionality perspective but still come up short with front-end design. GemPages has been amazing for me so far. It's the drag and drop app that actually gives me the functionality and freedom to design. The support is also the best I've seen. Quick, thorough and easy to understand.