GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Co Kan

Amazing page builder. Simple and easier to use than I found than other competing page builders you can find on Shopify. Customer support is great and respond back very fast. Live chat is A+++.

Everydeedmarketplace

Customer service is great. The customer service programmer Chris helped me a great deal and even made a "how-to" video for me! I am liking the personal touch!

Onligneshop

The best app that I could test ! Very simple to use.
This brings an undeniable quality to your shop.

Buy it without hesitation!

Romain.

Precious Skin Elixers

Highly recommend! Gem Pages is an excellent, flexible design tool. I love how customized I can get - as someone who knows nothing about code, this app is a powerful way to customize your branded website. Love this! Support is top notch and very responsive.

Antrum

Application absolument géniale ! Super pratique et super intuitive ! Le support est vraiment top il vous aideras même si vous ne parler pas anglais.

Kkhub

Just what I was looking for.So far so good.Live support service and excellent recommendations.You got to install this and you will thank me later

Smartuality New

Do you struggle with pages that don't look good in your current Shopify theme?
Are you tired of spending hours editing code, and investing thousands of $$$ in developing your pages?

Then you need GemPages!

I gotta admit, I was hesitant with installing it. I did try so many other ways to edit my pages, and my frustration was skyrocketed, but I figured I give GemPages a chance.

Completely new to this I needed some pointers to get me starting. Their dashboard is really nice, but I ended up contacting their customer service.

Do these people sleep? No matter the time of the day I always get quick responses. I secretly think that Chris is a human fused with AI. His expertise is beyond anything I've experienced with Shopify.

Did I get paid to write this review? No, not at all, but I will recommend it to everyone I meet. I have 100% faith in Chris and his team. Every Shopify owner should have this app installed.

If you haven't installed it by now, I don't understand what you are waiting for, but ok I'll sum it up.

5/5 - Smooth design, totally got that popular startup-feeling that is popular now.

5/5 - Unbelievable support team - 24/7 service, literally. They puts my customer service to shame.

5/5 - User interface, nothing is compared on the market, as far as I known, and I've tried a variety of UI's the UX in this one is out of this world.

5/5 - Free Version, yeah it's a trial, but the pro version is so worth it. I'm upgrading mine today as we speak.

Blocksplash is a global digital disruptor and works with businesses to reshape their business models. We recommend GemPages to all of our clients.

Brown Bag Wines

I like the app for its functionality. I faced a lot of issues with the use of the app which caused a lot of down time on my website. While Chris could do with a stronger support team, he did not hesitate to jump in and navigated the entire solution with me. I appreciated that a lot.

Spy Web

Not sure if my previous review was saved properly, however, I don't have other words except a huge thanks to Chris and to GemPages. This app is really user-friendly and easy to learn! The CS is very responsive and helpful!

GREAT APP!!

New Blackclover

Great app! Customer service very helpful. Would highly recommend.