GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Aroracenter

Really like building pages with this builder . good support there were some issues integrating with my custom theme chris was very helpful fixed all the issues really appreciate it , thanx :)

Gopoochgo

I started using GemPages over the weekend to create a custom landing page for a product. I am thrilled with the responsiveness and fluidity of the tool. AND the ability to tweak design elements specifically by device type is freaking incredible. No more "looks great on the desktop and clunky on mobile."

If you are a serious e-commerce player, you need this in your arsenal.

Sm4rt Store

Wonderful app and super easy to use, Great support team to help if you need it

Lingerie Stories

Fantastic support! great app! Made my webpage look so professional and got a lot of help from the team. I really recommend it to everyone! special thanks to Chris & Janie for the help!

Twine Twig

Love the app for our store! I did a lot of research to find an app to use to avoid using coding and where I can design a page. I just needed it for an informative page for now, but they offer EVERYTHING for any kind of page you are looking for. Will continue to use Gem Pages!

Leez

Absolutely Recommend App! Love it, It helps us a lot for building nice pages. Appreciate the great customer services!!!

Navan Skin Care

Amazing app! Tried 2 others that left me frustrated. Gem pages is by far the best out there. I hope they keep on improving this app and rolling out new features.

Mineral Health

This builder Rocks! It has helped me build a site with less coding and beyond the Shopify page limitations. Thanks Gem!!

Meloni

Excellent Babies

very good app, love it! helps my store alot and the customer service is on point!

Louisacatharinedesign

Loving your app, super easy and quick to make our site's subpages rock, many thanks!