GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Oxilu

The best page builder I found so far. Beautiful and easy to use. You are able to build a kick-ass store with this one and their customer service is super helpful.

Agna Global

I am rookie for build up website. We paid much more money to webmaster for build up our e-commerce website but he just changed photo, writeable areas and etc to wit bought a template. At first we had explore Shopify then Gempage. If you using Gempage you don't need about coding. Just I imagine my web site and drag & drop withal best technical support with I have ever seen. Don't think anymore and get GemPage for your best.

Bambinoamore

I used the Free Trial about a month ago to just see if I could create a subpage/landing page and see how difficult it would be. Let me just say - it's SO EASY and the support is TOP NOTCH. I am currently using the paid (professional) plan and it is just as awesome. I know that Chris and the team are working on adding new features and I can't wait to see what they come up with next. If you are hesitant about trying this out, don't be. Get an idea of what you want your page to look like, get the free trial, and play with the app for a week (it won't take that long to realize you LOVE it). You'll be very happy!

Saysha Tr

Do not compare with other programs cause I tried everyone. I am using this app in my 3 different webpages. This is super cool! You don't need to know perfect english or coding. Just drag & drop! And awesome support 7/24 they help you and solve your problem. If you need to touch the sky on your page you must use GemPage!

Apple Amplified Now

amazing work and great customer service they work hard to make you happy with you page.

Fyxo

GemsPages is intuitive and easy to use. Makes any rookie designer look like a whiz. Customer service is fast, friendly and helpful.

Tapestriesforyou

Great app, I love it. My site finally looks the way I want.
www.sofiejacob.com

Plus I contacted them for a question and the reply was "no, but in 2 days we will make sure it is implemented"... how cool it that, great support.

Exploregift

This is the best on the fly page maker here on Shopify. Period. Yes, like the name states, it really is a GEM!

A must-have for any store that has makes pages. Call it customized landing pages or standard stuff like about us.

This app lets you make professional-looking pages as quick as a few minutes. A few clicks and some drag-drop and you're good to go!

It really has some of the best functionalities, I personally like the "video popup" and "custom html" options. The default page templates are super helpful as well!

Been using it for a week now and it has saved me nearly a month's work. :)

Keep up the fab work!

Soinku

Best app ever. The free shopify theme is just bad, but you can just make a perfect looking page in this app.

Fiil Diva

Best app you can see in shopify