GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

GemPages Page Builder & Funnel

by GemPages

Home page, product page, collection page, sales pages & FAQs

Boho Locs

This app is very good, intuitive and what's even better is the support team.
Easy to use, has everything you need and more. No question will remain unanswered. I will definitely use it for all my Shopify adventures.

Missrenegade

Absolutely love this app. It allowed me to take a free limited Shopify theme and build out the home page and some interior pages exactly how I imagined them.

I tried a few different builders, and GemPages is definitely the most flexible of them all. You're only limited by your imagination here. I love that it's so easy to adjust the pages based on the screen size without having to know any coding. You should note that the mobile view is fitted more for larger phones like the plus series from Apple, so definitely check it out on a real phone versus just inside the editor.

Definitely give yourself a little time to get used to how everything functions in the app and if you have questions don't hesitate to contact Chris on chat through their website. Most times he's online when I have a question, otherwise he responds in less than a day and is super helpful.

You get a free trial, so definitely play around with it. You might even be able to build out a page before you have to pay and you don't lose your pages once you're done.

You can check it out in action here: https://missrenegade.com

I built the home page, FAQ & about page with it.

Verdier Jewelry

Awesome app! Really makes taking your Shopify store design up to another level of professionalism. Have patience and play with the editor - at first, I was overwhelmed, then with the help of their amazing staff have been able to use the tool to make my pages stand out. Get it! You won't regret it.

Gabriel Sculpture

Currently the best application to customize your shop. You can create beautiful pages very easily!
We recommend!

Coffeecology1

Fantastic! This app is great, it allows so much flexibility on design. Chris and their support team is fantastic and so helpful. Nice job guys!

Eztbiz

Excellent app and great customer support. This 'must have' app could have saved us an insurmountable amount of time and resources. No more waiting for developers or extra costs to make minor changes. The possibilities are endless with designs and functionality. We are excited to have this in our featured apps.

www.ezt.biz

Michaels Camera Video Digital

We've only just started using GemPages and have already found what awesome power & functionality it has. It worked without fault even though we heavily previously customised our theme.

Peter Michael
www.michaels.com.au
Melbourne, Australia

Silverlots

This app is amazing! 5 Stars App! Easy to create beautiful pages,
Check it out in action here!

Healthmateforever

Great customer service, great online support! Very informative and very helpful! Thank you again!

Lalicornedevictorine

Best graphic builder I found after testing almost alls ... and better Support Team, Chris always answer in a minute and never get up before solving your problems ... MUST HAVE APP to make shopify pages visually great !!!